Format for a Research Paper

Format for a Research Paper

A Story by John Steve
"

This article will help to acknowledge the best way to make the good format for a research paper.

"
In case your teacher has precise necessities for the format of your research paper, check them before finalizing your final draft. When you submit your paper, make sure to keep a safe copy. Excluding for the running head, skip margins of one inch at the top and bottom and on both sides of the text.
In case you need to submit a printout on paper larger than 8½ by 11 inches, do not print the text in an area more than 6½ by 9 inches.
Always select a simple clear typeface in which the usual kind style differences clearly with the italic, and arrange it to a standard size, like 12 points.
Starting one inch from the top of the first page and level with the left margin, write your name, your supervisor’s name (or instructors’ names, in case there is more than one instructor), the course number, and the date on single lines, double-spacing the lines.
We can ask about affordablepapers.com from them. Mark all pages successively through the research paper in the upper right-hand corner, half an inch from the top and even with the right margin. Write your last name, trailed by a space, before the page number. At the end add all the reference that you cited along the whole work.

© 2019 John Steve


Author's Note

John Steve
You may explore affordablepapers.com

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

343 Views
Added on October 8, 2019
Last Updated on October 8, 2019