September 11th Tribute Show!

September 11th Tribute Show!

A Story by Wsn Radio On Writerscafe.org The Best Seat In The House
"

WSN Radio Invites you to come join us and read your September 11th poetry and pay respects1

"

Its been a long time since we have been around these parts and we miss you guys! Come join us!

This Thursday the 11th of September falls on our regularly scheduled show night and in honor of the victims and the surviving families we will host our yearly tribute show. Last year was an amazing heartwrenching show, with our amazing poets coming together on this day to pay their respects and show us how talented they are. We want you to come and join us too! If you have a piece that you have already written we want to hear your voice, if you dont have a piece written maybe you can take some time to write about your own experience on that fateful day and join us at 9pmEST for our September 11th Tribute Show, we will be airing for three hours this night. See you there! Here is my piece I wrote last year, I will be writing a new one for this show too.

 

http://blogtalkradio.com/wsnradio  September 11th 9pmEST Call in number 3479965878

 

 

© 2008 Wsn Radio On Writerscafe.org The Best Seat In The House


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Yes this is good work...
carrying voices in the wind...
reaching destinations unseen..

Posted 11 Years Ago


I will be working tomorrow alas, so Ill miss it. Feel free to download any of my readings from www.writingsinrhyme.com and broadcast them though, however, none are on the 911 theme...

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

633 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 9, 2008

Author

Wsn Radio On Writerscafe.org The Best Seat In The House
Wsn Radio On Writerscafe.org The Best Seat In The House

Lansing, MI



About
You can listen to our last show here. Thanks everyone who participated in the show. WSN TOTAL LISTENERS YEAR TO DATE: 143,000 Be sure to visit The W Store for your WSN Brand! WSN Radio, is an.. more..