Ten purposes for mason jars

Ten purposes for mason jars

A Story by joissebailey
"

Mason jars can be used for different purposes. You can adjust your mason jars to serve you as different things, mainly to store goods and for decoration.

"

Mason jars can be used for different purposes. You can adjust your mason jars to serve you as different things, mainly to store goods and for decoration. After some small improvements and adjustment you can store different things in your mason jars. There are plenty of things you can do with your mason jars after you decorate them and make some changes in them so that they can be used as whatever purpose you decide.



Here is a list of some of the purposes mason jars can be used for:

  • storing cleaning detergents and self-made preparations

  • vases after painting and decorating them

  • storing kitchen dry food products and goods

  • storing sewing kits

  • DIY room scented freshener

  • DIY soap dispenser

  • DIY night lamps, ceiling lanterns and candle holders

  • keeping dry herbs

  • keeping ready salads

  • storing small instruments and items in your garage or workshop



Mason jars are recommended by MoveOut Clean Acton for keeping your cleaning detergents and DIY cleaning products. After closing the cap and tightening it you can be sure your cleaning preparations won't spoil and will last longer. Keep the jar in a cool place, in your basement or below the sink in a cupboards and your cleaning products will be saved. Mason jars are transparent so you can see what's inside them. You can put a label on each jar to be more clear what each one contains.



You can easily make painted vases out of your mason jars. After covering their surface with some long-lasting paint for decoration purposes in your favourite colours they will turn into a self-made vase. You can use metallic or pastel tones, whichever you prefer at the moment. Use your imagination and create some patterns, colour scheme and templates for more artistic results.





Mason jars are perfect for keeping your kitchen dry goods. You can store your rice, bean, all grains, pasta products, coffee etc. Mason jars are clear and the product stored inside will be easily seen.



You can place your sewing kit inside some of the mason jars you have. All pincushions, bobbins and threads will be easily accessible whenever you decide to use them. You can sort them by colour for more convenience.



You can easily make some DIY room scented fresheners, which you can store in your mason jar. Add some citrus fruits, flavours, essential oils, herbs, different extracts and water and mix them, following your recipe.



You can easily turn your mason jar into a soap container, which will be filled with liquid soap every time it is empty. This DIY mason jar liquid soap dispenser will look well in your bathroom. Make a hole in your mason jar's cap, place the soap pump and your liquid soap inside. You can change with another and refill it every time the jar is emptied.



Mason jars are perfect for making DIY night lamps, ceiling lanterns and candle holders. Candle holders are easy to be made. Just place some colourful stones, seashells and other fancy objects of your choice in the bottom of the mason jars. This will make them more attractive. You can make ceiling lamps and night lamps out of your mason jars. By perforating its caps and adding some accessories bought from vintage shops you can easily achieve the vision and effect you want.



Mason jars are appropriate for storing all dry herbs, each kind of herb in a different jar of course. If you prepare some salads you can also keep them in mason jars and take them with you. Mason jars are suitable for storing your instruments and items in your garage or workshop. They will make your garages and workshops tidy and practical, especially if you write an inscription on each jar.



Mason jars are universal and can be used for various purposes. They are handy and useful in the household and for decoration. They can keep many foods and food products long of time without spoiling. Mason jars can be turned into lamps, lanterns, candle holders and many other objects.

© 2014 joissebailey


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
Added on October 29, 2014
Last Updated on October 29, 2014
Tags: jars, mason

Author