Amber Trains

Amber Trains

A Poem by Jonathan Bodnar

Thoughts seeping through the shelves of time Into my brain it wanders with no strict destination I think about this appointed thought for a moment, And then pass it on, Through trains of your heart it reaches you, Contemplating it you use its power Controlling its truth within you, And then, It travels, Through the rain and the tears, The sun and the moon, And as it passes over the snow, So quickly and calmly, All we see is a shadow, It reaches them, Those who call for something to touch their lives Those who's tears always fall from there souls And not their torn eyes They carry such fake smiles to disguise the pain.

© 2008 Jonathan Bodnar


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Interesting format. I like how the lines just run on. fun! Your words flow really well. Wonderful write!

Posted 16 Years Ago


I like the way you set this up. The lack of end-points in the sentences makes it eb and flow like the feling of a pulse, or mood changes. I'm a big fan of punctuation, and i love the way you used it(or the lack thereof in some cases) to bring more power to the message. Beautiful write.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on March 30, 2008

Author

Jonathan Bodnar
Jonathan Bodnar

Aubrey, TX



Writing
one. one.

A Poem by Jonathan Bodnar