Can you be a superhero?

Can you be a superhero?

A Story by jonathanfigaro

“Destruction…ahahaha,” The vile laugh of Dr. Magnesium begins to tick the soul of your local tick tock super hero. Her name skips my memory bank.

The eye of her nemesis begins to rile the skirt and the outskirts of her throat. You can feel the tension in the air. The battle between good and evil was sublime but the texture of this conversation was molted in evil doings. Ideas of lust and world domination shadowed this nefarious galactic scene.

Where are your super hero powers now?

His laugh begins to fade into the back ground and disperse into the backdrop. Both enemies for such a long time the super hero knew the usual diabolical rendition. It started with a blind fold kidnapping and ended with her heel over the chest of Dr. Magnesium.  So she just stood back smiling waiting for her chance to escape and save the world once again from his evil deeds.

Will you just watch me destroy this precious city or prevent your society from being harmed?

Face of starving children, tomorrow’s nurses, Thursday’s police officer graduates, and Saturday’s night drinks started to straddle her mindset in a collage of supreme imagery.

A bridge of triumph started to build within the infrastructure of her mind. Moments later, her heel was on the chest of his arch nemesis. The rope was unites and her smile seemed ever lasting.

Her super hero’s derrière was slim and tenderly wrapped in the spandex of a major wedgie, just like her husband adored.  Bright blue, yellow and white coating absorbed most of her uniform.  Under her bosoms held the logo of her branding image. Her shoulder blades, belt and boots are colored in bright yellow.  The sun couldn’t match this aluminous coating. The symbol of a thunderbolt was lodged between her diaphragm and neck. The rest was sweltered in passion blue. Her movements were so swift his escape was bar none. Justice had prevailed.

It’s Super to Be a Super Woman!


Find the super hero within you

© 2011 jonathanfigaro


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 8, 2011
Last Updated on January 8, 2011

Author

jonathanfigaro
jonathanfigaro

brooklyn, NY



About
Deemed to be forgotten by none, remembered by millions and loved/fear by all. ( that was my ego) Now, the real me, is just a Sexy devil who loves to express himself though thoughts plastered on pa.. more..

Writing