L.O.V.E{Zarry Love Story}Chapter 28

L.O.V.E{Zarry Love Story}Chapter 28

A Story by Irishbabies

(Will have to skip a little since its almost the end so simon mangement and their families know everything that happened the last chapter)
Liam's POV
"He is gonna be ok he just lost a lot of blood"I sighed in relief and asked him if I could see him he nodded his head and told me his room number I walked slowly through the hospital hall reading each of the numbers in the door I finally came upon 312 and put my shaky hand on the door nob and slowly opened it.I looked around,the room was small the walls were all white there were two chairs near the bed where Niall lays and the heart monitor on the otherside of the bed.I walked slowly towards it and grabbed his hand gently,with my other hand I played with his blonde hair but without noticing Niall opened his eyes and looked at me as his blue eyes met with mine"Li I'm sorry"he said so quietly with his morning voice"Don't be Ni it's all my fault"he shook his head and looked away from my eyes I took his face and made him look at me again"No it's not I almost killed myself"now it was my turn to look down I looked at him and didn't say anything at first I took a seat next to him not wanting to continue on with this conversation when he was sure I wasn't going to say anything else he opened his mouth to say something but the doctor came in through the door"Niall your awake how are you feeling??"I looked at him expecting for him to answer but he was too busy looking down at his hands I looked back at the doctor and answer for him"His fine feeling better"he nodded his head and looked down at his clipboard then back at us"Ok then if his ready then he can go home"I nodded my head and was glad that he can finally go home but something else was bugging me"What about..."I was interupted by the doctor who already had catch up to what I was going to say"It's fine don't worry"I sighed in relief and looked at Niall as soon as my eyes met with his blue ocean eyes he looked away ashame but why we already talked about it he shouldn't feel this way I pushed away those thoughts and helped him get dress when he was done I walked out of the room to check him out I walked up the counter to the lady behind it"Hey I would like to sign out Niall Tomlinson"she nodded her head and checked in her computer when it was done I walked back to his room to find him sitting in the bed I walked towards him and put a hand in his shoulder he instantly looked up at me surprised"Ni ready to go??"he nodded his head and we walked out of there.When we got home Zayn and Harry pratically raned downstairs,Zayn was the first one to hug Niall tightly and then there was Harry I smiled at them,when they pulled away they finally spoke"How are you feeling mate??"Zayn asked he shrug his shoulders and looked at me than back at them "Where's Louis??"he asked out of nowhere I looked at Zarry yeah thats my new nickname for them its cute Harry answered this time "His out with Eleanor"

Niall's POV
As I heard them say those last few words I looked around tryin gto kind my sadness that Louis was worry more about hanging out with his girlfriend"We should watch a movie"we all nodded in agreement and walked to the living room and sat down in the couch Zayn and Harry cuddle in one corner of the couch and me and Liam in the other"Which one do you guys wanna watch??"Liam asked us all I wasn't really paying attention I was too busy still thinking of Louis we all agreed to watch'Dear John'Liam put it on and sat down next to me and I cuddle more to him putting my head in his shoulders.In the middle of the movie Louis came in through the door my head shot up instantly and I smiled widely at him"LOU!!!"I said with alot of excitement he smirked back at me"Hey Nialler"he responded and was heading out the door but Liam stop him before he could"Lou you don't wanna join us we're watching Dear John your favorite"he looked back at us and he seemed to be confuse and then his face changed back to normal I wonder what he was thinking"Can't have another date with Eleanor"I looked down trying to hide the hurt"I thought we were gonna hang you promised"I said still not looking up at him Liam looked at us confuse and so did Zayn adn Harry"Wait when did he promise you that last time I rememebr he was treating you like crap"Zayn asked Louis gave him an angry look and that was his cue to shut up he looked back at me and frowned"Sorry Ni I'll make it up to you I promise"he said before leaving the room and out the front door of the house I looked down sad and with that ran up to my room not saying another word..

Cliffhanger I guess...hahaha :D

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Heres the next chappie enjoy...:D
Sorry it took long or if itd short

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

332 Views
Added on December 14, 2012
Last Updated on December 14, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing