L.O.V.E{Zarry Love Story}Chapter 29

L.O.V.E{Zarry Love Story}Chapter 29

A Story by Irishbabies

Louis POV


I walked inside the house still thinking about what happened with Niall earlier I felt bad that I was ignoring him but he doesn't understand I walked to the living room to find Liam,Harry and Zayn sitting on the couch I looked around the room confuse“Where's Niall”I asked now really concern Liam looked at me and frowned before answering my wuestion“Upstairs probably crying his eyes out”I didn't let him finish and walked upstairs to his room I knocked slowly on his door“GO AWAY!!”he yelled from the otherside of the door I hestitated but refused to leave without talikng to him I knocked slowly on the door again“Ni its me please open up”I begged him I heard footsteps coming towards the door and he opened the door“WHAT??”he protested he walked back to his bad and sat on the edge of it I followed him and sat down next him“Ni I'm sorry I've been ignoring you like that”he looked at me with his very sad eyes and I could see the tears that wants to stream down his face“Is El really more  important than me??”he asked now biting his bottom lips“No of course not it's just that...”I looked away from him for a split second but he took my head and made me look at him again“Then why can't we spend time together??”I sighed and move my head away from his hand he looked down sad I looked at him again “How about I'll make it up to you this saterday it's just me and you”he looked at me surprised but then his frown turned into a huge smile“Really??”he smiled cheekly I nodded my head and he he hugged me tightly it cuaght me off guard for a second then I hugged him back“I love you Lou”I smiled widely at him“Me too Ni”I continued to hug him not wanting to break it cause it felt so right he looked up at me“Promise me one thing”I looked down at him surprised at first at his comment that came out of nowhere but then I just simply smiled“Anything”he looked down at my hands while holding them tightly and finally answered me“Promise me that if I die you'll take care of this baby”I shook my head refusing to understand where he was coming from cause I was really afraid that will happen one day“No Ni don't talk that way your not gonna die”I assured him he kept looking down at my hands probably nore sure what to say anymore“But what if I do I don't think I will make it through the labor”I looked down at him I knew myself that he was Zayn made it through then why wouldn't him“You are,now hush little leprehaun and go to sleep”he didn't say anything anymore and cuddle closer to me and within seconds he fell asleep.


Niall's POV

I fell fast asleep but then I felt someones hand lift me up I cuddle to his chest and I instantly knew that it was Louis he put me the bed and I opened my eyes slowly groaning a little“Shhh go back to sleep you fell asleep in my arms”I groaned even more“Lou lay down with me”I said patting the space right next to me I could feel his big wide smile and he lay down next to me I cuddle more to his chest and then I was off dreaming.I woked up and didn't see Louis next to me I sat up quickly and called for his name but nothing I got up and search in the bathroom but nothing I slowly walked downstairs rubbing my eyes as I called his name one last time until I heard him“In here Ni”I walked into the living room and saw Liam and Louis sitting on the couch I raned towards Louis and hugged him tightly“I was looking for you”I said kind of sad he laughed at my childness and looked down at me and smiled“I'm sorry you were asleep and I didn't wanted to wake you”I nodded my head and looked down at my hands shly“Hey I'm still here you know”Liam said with a big smile on his face I looked up at him instantly and smiled as well I got up and ran up to him and hugged him tighly“LILI!!”I protested he laughed at my sillness and then pulled away an looked at me warmly he peck my lips an I blushed and looked away“Lets watch a movie”Louis suggested me and Liam looked at each other and nodded our heads agreeing with him“Hey you guys want nandos too??”Liam asked I looked at him and smiled wide and nodded my head quickly too excited to even speak Louis nodded as well"Which movie do you wanna watch??”Louis said while searching through the dvds in the drawer“Dear John”I said quicly they laguhed and shook their heads and Louis put the dvd on while Liam went out the door to get nandos I sat on the couch and waited for Liam to get back Louis sat down next to me I looked at him and smiled “Where's Harry and Zayn”I asked getting the bowl of popcorn off of the table“Harry took him out on a date”of course...


Harry's POV

I drove us to the special place where we were going to spend on our date Zayn sat next to me blind folded cause I thought it was better“Are we there yet??”Zayn asked imaptiently“No we're almost there”I told him I pulled to the parking lot and and turned the car off and looked at him“Ok we're here”I got off and opened the door for him and helped him out we walked more towards it and hugged him from behind“Ok are you ready boo”he nodded his head and I told him he could take his blind fold offs and saw this...(http://capjuluca.com/photography/Dining-Beach-Dinner-Cap-Juluca.jpg)”Whoa its beautiful”I smiled at him comment and kissed his cheek softly I walked him to our table and he sat down we ate our food and then sat on the sand watching the clouds I looked at him and smiled“Hey come on we have one more thing to do”he looked at me confuse but we got up and I put the blind fold on him and took somewhere near I told him he could take the blind fold on and as he did I walked quickly to the other end he followed the candle path that I put for him and when he got to the end he say rose pedals that spelled'Marry Me?'he looked up and I was already in one knee with the ring out and shout at him"Hey Malik will you do me the favor to marry me??"he didn't hesitated and immediately responded back"Shut up yes a million times yes"and with that ran over to me I spinned him around then finally put him down ans I put the ring on finally we ended the night by sharing a passionate kiss under the stars....cliffhanger I think :D

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Heres the next chappie enjoy...last chapter I will try to post it soon probably be in two parts or I will just make it super long....:D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

578 Views
Added on December 18, 2012
Last Updated on December 18, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing