L.O.V.E:{Zarry Love Story}THE ENDING!!!! :D

L.O.V.E:{Zarry Love Story}THE ENDING!!!! :D

A Story by Irishbabies

-Back with the other lads-

Liam's POV

We were still watching the movie as Niall had his head on my shoulder I literally jumped when the door of the living room open and there stand Harry and Zayn with the biggest smile on their faces I looked at them confuse“What's going...”I was interupted by a loud scream coming form Eleanor I looked at her covering my ears and frowned she rolled her eyes and ran towards them grabbed Zayn's hand I instantly looked at the boys not believing what I saw“NO WAY YOU TWO...”and started screaming again I walked up to them too“Congrats guys”I hugged Zayn first and then Harry as they both murmered a thank you as did the other guys as well I turned to Niall and I knew that it was time for what I have been planning since this morning I looked at Niall and smiled“Ni we've been together for quite a while now and I know that I want to spend the rest of my life with you”I started off I looked at Louis nervously and he probably knew where I was going and nodded his head for me to proceed“So with the permission of Louis,Niall James Tomlinson will you marry me??”I got down on one knee and took out the ring he looked at me shocked and the tears stream down his face as I stared at him afraid that he would say no“Holy s**t...YES OF COURSE”I smiled instanlty and put the rng on his beatiful hand I kissed him passiontly as we heard the boys and Eleanor cheer...


-The Day Of The Wedding-

Still Liam's POV

I walked around the room nervously looking for my shoes like crazy“Li what are you looking for??'I looked up at the sudden voice and saw Louis standing at the door I sighed“My shoes”as I continued to looked for it he threw them at me and I looked at him and rolled my eyes and whispered a low thanks he walked up to me as I sat down at the couch putting my shoes on“Somebody's nervous”I looked up from my feet to him“Wouldn't you??”he shook his head“Look I'll tell you one thing you hurt Nialler even once I will haunt you down got it??”I rolled my eyes and nodded my head as we shared a small hugged as we pulled away in came my mom to tell us that the cermony was about to begin I looked at Louis one last time and he nodded he head we hugged for what seems to me the hundreth time and walked out the room I went and stood at the alter next to Harry and swallowed hard'this is I'm finally gonna marry the boy I've been crushing on since High School'my thought were interupted as our very best friend Demi yelled something to the pionest“Kill the music”I tunred my attention back the front of the church as the music started to play(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCMQX8XBe4A must listen to the song goes with his next part)I saw as Zayn started walking down the isisle first as I heard Harry whispered a small“Wow”and I was surprised as well he walked slowly towards us in the arms of his mum and as he reached Harry they small talked as his mum walked back to her seat next to Doniya who was holding Charlie as now I saw Niall my beautiful Niall walked down the isile looking as gorgous as ever and now it was my turn to whispered a small “Wow”Harry and Zayn looked at me and smirked he walked slowly towards me in Louis arms“Take care him or I'll hunt you down”I laughed a little and hugged him as did Niall and he went back to his seat as the cermony now finally started“We are here untied to join this lovely couples in holy matromony”we said our vows and exchange rings as the last part of the cermony came“Harold Eward Styles do you take Zayn Javaad Malik to be your husband??”I looked at him as he nodded his head“I do”he nodded his head before proceeding to Zayn now“Zayn Javaad Malik do you take Harold Edward Styles to be your husband??”it took him a minute yo answer but then he finally did“I do”again he nodded his head and now it was our turn “Laim James Payne do you take Niall James Tomlinson to be your husband??”I didn't hestitate and immediately answered“I do” “Niall James Tomlinson do you take Liam James Payne to be your husband??”I looked at him nervously I could feel the knot on my thoart as he whispered lowly but then literlly yelled“I do”I smiled widely finally I thought to myself “And now I pronounce you together you may kiss”I looked at Niall and smiled widely again as did him as we shared a very passionate kissed as we heard everyone clapping like crazy specially Louis we walked down the isile with my husband freak I love saying that outside eveyone threw rice at us and demaned for us to kiss I looked at him and caught him off guard and kissed him roughly he smirked in the kiss and I knew that instant that this was going to be a day to remember...


-At The Party-

Harry's POV

We got to the party me excited as ever I couldn't wait for Zayn to see what I have plan for him I sat down at the table next to my husband I smiled at myself as I say those words I still can't believe I married that gorgous boy I was snapped out of my thought as Zayn was talking to me“Babe your up”I nodded my head and peck his lips and went up to the stage“Before I start I need to say a few words”I looked around nervously I gotta say I was afriad I will mess this up for him I swallowed hard and cotinued to speak“Zayn the first day I met you I thought wow I have to get that boy as I got to know you better I fell more and more in love with you until I finally had the courge to ask you out but when you rejected me I was really disappointed just kidding anyways I'm glad I can finally call you mine I love you boo never forget that you and me forver and always so this song is for you hope you like it” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zIFo7jKH8tc) When I was done everyone started cheering I suddenly felt srtong arms around my waist I looked down and saw Zayn hugging me tightly not wanting to let me go I kissed his forhead and smiled “I love you Boo”he looked up at me and he had tears in his eyes and betwwen sobs he managed to speak“I love you too soooo much”I pecked his lips and hugged him again I went to sit cause he had also prepared a song for me I sat down patiently waiting for him to begin talking he cleared his throat before speaking“I just have three words to say to my husband I love you and this song is for you hope you like it” (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9EI-o_rmkOI) when he finished I couldn't help but smile he walked up to me and smiled widely“Did you like it??”I pecked his lips and smiled again“Liked it?I loved it,its a beautiful song”he smiled satisified but that whole singing show wasn't over yet Niall and Liam also had songs they needed to sing for each other Niall went up first(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWVje8_VxKE) by the time he was finished Liam ended up like Zayn crying he walked back to the table and now it was Liams turn to go next(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lM5GNZR0szE) and went so on as me and Zayn and Liam and Niall did their duets together which everyone loved today was a very perfect day I will never forget this day Zayn is finally mine we can finally be a happy family with Charlie....:)

(http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=92ey-n6Um-M) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaYCWi3BFVM)


-Months Later-

Zayn's POV

I was sitting in the couch with Harry in my arms we were watching a movie but all that was interrupted by yelling coming from upstairs I got up quickly and ran upstairs with Harry behind me when we got to the top I saw Liam struggling with Niall"WE NEED THE CAR NOW!!"I looked at Harry surprised by his tone"Why??"Liam looked up at me and frowned"It's time,NOW PLEASE!!"I raned downstairs trying to look for the phone to call Louis who was hanging out with Eleanor he didn't pick up but I left a message I grabbed the keys and raned up the stairs again but suddenly I frozed"S**t!!"I bent down and grabbed my stomach I conitued to scream until finally Harry came down"Whats wrong boo?"I let out a breath and finally managed to speak"The..the..baby...is coming NOW!!"I pratcially yelled the last part and then there went another contraction I saw Liam and Niall come down the stairs Liam holding Niall"What happen??"then took a glance at me and understood everything"Freak where the hell is Louis??"we got in the car and drove to the hospital....


(By the way Niall had a girl and named her Phoebe and Zarry had a boy and name him Jonah)

-Days Later-(Sorry I'm skipping alot nothing interesting happens trust me)

Still Zayn's POV

I woke up the next morning not feeling so well I touched the bed next to me and didn't feel Harry there I tried to sit up but I couldn't soon Harry came in through the door with breakfast in his hand he smiled widely when he saw me awake"Hey cutie how did you sleep?"I looked down at my hands"F-fine"I shocked up he walked up the the bed and put the tray in the drawer next to bed he sat down next me and touched my forehead"S**t Zayn your burning hot""Hazz I'm not feeling good"he looked around the room trying to find out what to do"Whats wrong boo??"the only thing that I could manage out is'I'he got up and went to the bathroom to look for the thermometer he walked back to me and saw that I was more paler before he went to the bathroom he frowned and at first he didn't know what to say"Its time isn't it??"I nodded my head afraid of his reaction he sat down next to me and hugged me tightly"I love you boo"I repeated the same thing as we continued to hug Liam came in through the door and saw us laying there Harry pratcially crying and me pal as ever and I could see the tears in his face too"Is it time already??"Harry looked up at him and nodded his head still crying he got the rest of the boys and I told them what I needed to tell them Harry was still next to me I couldn't breathe that good anymore I tried to take a deep breathe but I ended up coughing"Shhh calm down"he whispered to my ear then came the time when I couldn't take it I wheezed a little and with that closed my eyes to total darkness....:(


Harry's POV

"ZAYN NOOOOO PLEASE NOOO"I started sobbing like crazy and hugged him tightly Liam came towards me and tried to pull me away but I didn't wanted to when I finally could make it up I walked to the drawer and took out the note that Zayn said he left me I unfolded it and started reading it

Yeah-ah-ah-ah

Oh-oh-oh

Oh-oh-oh-oh

Can't believe you're packing your bags

Trying so hard not to cry

Had the best time and now it's the worst time

But we have to say goodbye


Don't promise that you're gonna write

Don't promise that you'll call

Just promise that you won't forget we had it all


Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my summer love

You always will be my summer love


Wish that we could be alone now 

If we could find some place to hide

Make the last time just like the first time

Push a button and rewind

Don't say the word that's on your lips

Don't look at me that way

Just promise you'll remember

When the sky is grey


Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my summer love

You always will be my summer love


So please don't make this any harder

We can't take this any farther

And I know there's nothing that I wanna change, change


Cause you were mine for the summer

Now we know it's nearly over

Feels like snow in September

But I always will remember

You were my summer love (summer love)

You always will be my summer love (summer love)

You always will be my summer love

You always will be my summer love


I holded the letter close to me knowing that was the only thing left of him and continued sobbing like crazy Liam walked up to me and hugged me "He'll always be my summer love Li" I know Hazz I know"and hugged me even tighter and stayed like that till I fell asleep with Zayn still in my mind...:)


THE END!!!!!!!!

© 2012 Irishbabies


Author's Note

Irishbabies
Heres the last chappie enjoy if you guys want a sequel comment below....
hope you guys enjoyed this story lots of love :D

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

456 Views
Added on December 19, 2012
Last Updated on December 19, 2012

Author

Irishbabies
Irishbabies

Birmingham, West Midlands, United Kingdom



About
I'm queen elsa....:) Or may I?? more..

Writing