The Absolute Non-locality of Black Holes

The Absolute Non-locality of Black Holes

A Story by Joseph D. Smith
"

Black holes are non-local and are for data storage of the universe.

"
Universe, but none so evidently and absolute than the region of a black hole! We will discuss why I feel that the inside of a black hole is completely cut off from spacetime altogether and why I hypothesize that the inside of the region is of complete non-locality.

Black Holes appear black on the outside in the view of the event horizon, the region around a black hole that is the invisible border from which there is no escape going beyond it and into the black hole itself. Beyond the event horizon is actually a region outside of spacetime. I see black holes as data storage, which observes and documents what light or information falls in. The inside of a black hole stores and encrypts all of the things that it has observed. If you were inside of a black hole, you would see that there isn't any space and time. It's completely transcendent without the laws of physics. Nothing can escape, not even light. You are essentially everywhere and nowhere at the same time. Everything that has ever and will ever fall in is there with you and you no longer exist in the Universe as we know it!

It is reasonable to say that in the current conditions of spacetime, trying to even comprehend or understand everything that has happened, is happening and will ever happen as happening at the same time is so beyond imaginable. So why would we try to imagine it? It's just the enormous amount of data inside of a black hole that astounds us, drawing us to them. Black holes are in their entirety non-local.

© 2018 Joseph D. Smith


Author's Note

Joseph D. Smith
Ignore grammar problems. I want to know how clear you understand the essay, and I want to know your likes & dislikes of the article. Just keep in mind that this is just a hypothesis, not yet a theory.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

82 Views
Added on March 12, 2018
Last Updated on March 12, 2018
Tags: The Absolute Non-locality of Bla, Julius the Jules, 2018, black holes, non-local, Non-locality, quantum physics, general theory of relativity

Author

Joseph D. Smith
Joseph D. Smith

Juleokin, KY



About
I am Joseph D. Smith, I am commonly known as Julius the Jules, which is my stage name as a professional, Experimental Pop musician. Fans of Julius the Jules are known as Juleokin. I earn my income fro.. more..

Writing