The Juleokin Army

The Juleokin Army

A Story by Joseph D. Smith
"

Find out whether or not you've met a Juleokin, because you need to know this!

"
Julius the Jules, is the head of his own micronation, Juleokin City-State. Juleokin are the members of his world-wide army! The Juleokin Army controls all of the music industry, and thus it's membership is a secret, and nobody will ever know just how many of them there are, nor will anybody know just who is in our army.

We tend to dress casually, and we have eclectic tastes in music. We love music merchandise and tend to buy them often from artists or bands!

Watch out for us, for we are in control of the fate of all musicians, albums, songs, and merchandise.

If you show your double-jointed reflexes to any one person, a Juleokin will respond back to you in the only way you know.

© 2019 Joseph D. Smith


Author's Note

Joseph D. Smith
This work is under a No Rights Reserved license by Creative Commons, so do what you like with this satire.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
Added on March 12, 2019
Last Updated on March 12, 2019
Tags: The Juleokin Army, Julius the Jules, 2019, music, industry, satire

Author

Joseph D. Smith
Joseph D. Smith

Juleokin, KY



About
I am Joseph D. Smith, I am commonly known as Julius the Jules, which is my stage name as a professional, Experimental Pop musician. Fans of Julius the Jules are known as Juleokin. I earn my income fro.. more..

Writing