Prologue.

Prologue.

A Chapter by Joshua David Vrana

Two scientist walk down a long hallway talking “the subject is learning quickly” said Anna Maddox, “yes it is, maybe we can move the subject to a new room with a bed soon” said Sam Archer, the light flickered on as the two scientists walked in, “take a blood sample as I take the rest of the test” Anna said pulling out a flashlight to check the subjects sensitivity to light, “subject zero three is making improvements, it’s muscles are much stronger than zero two’s at the same point” said Anna marking it down on the clipboard, “blood is normal color and texture” Sam reported, “good after a few more days we can move zero three to a new room” replied Anna as they left the room. She switched off the lights and locked the door; “now to check on project Zero” they left for the next room, two U.S. Army soldiers are outside the room they were going to, “project zero is where?” Sam asked, “in the training room sir” the one soldier replied, Sam quickly left for the training room leaving Anna to Zero’s room, she entered the room and finished her paperwork on her project: zero three.

Back at zero three’s room.

Zero three was thinking about what had happened earlier that day, the lights blinded me from seeing their faces but I can tell that one is female, the other didn't talk much just listened to the first, and I think they were talking about me. I can't move my arms or legs, I think they are strapped down to whatever I’m on, it's cold in here, and dark, I don’t like the dark, I don’t know why I am here or how I got here, I’m scared, zero three cried itself to sleep.



© 2012 Joshua David Vrana


Author's Note

Joshua David Vrana
for the this first part i didn't want to reveal the characters Zero, and Zero Three, untill they have their own talking parts in the book.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

295 Views
Added on April 14, 2012
Last Updated on April 14, 2012
Tags: warrior, warriors, of, arc, josh, vrana, spider-man, hero, romance, fantasy, jaso, project, angel


Author

Joshua David Vrana
Joshua David Vrana

Lincoln, NE



About
Hello my name is Josh, I'm 23 years old, live in Lincoln, NE, when I was younger I didn't like to read that much, it wasn't untill the Harry Potter books that i satarted to enjoy reading. I fell in.. more..

Writing