Overview

Overview

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

Wren and Unity Dickley are sisters. Wren takes life very seriously, whereas Unity takes nothing seriously. It's been this way since their parents died five years earlier.
Wren took the role of Unity's guardian, as well as being a freshman in college and working a full-time job, suddenly being a "mom" added unwanted stress. Especially since Unity's outlook on life almost borderlined on reckless. Her motto had become one of the most annoying acronyms of all time, "YOLO".
Where Unity wanted to experience everything, Wren wanted her little sister safe. These differences caused numerous arguements between the sisters, arguements that pushed them further apart.
Although neither of them would admit it to the other, they both wished they were closer. But wishes are funny things, they don't work the way you hope for.
Every action has a consequence, something Unity and Wren were about to learn the hard way.


© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great synopsis and I can tell it has the makings of an interesting story. One thing that struck me, maybe it's just as good without that last sentence, and the one before it is sufficient to hint what the story is about. Good work, Jemma!

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Jemma Packman

8 Years Ago

Thank you, Jennie. I hope you enjoy the story as much. As always, your help and advice is very much .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

241 Views
1 Review
Added on March 6, 2016
Last Updated on March 6, 2016


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman