Chapter 60

Chapter 60

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

At Gaz's party, Indigo stood with Priscilla. Priscilla says "She asked you to let her become girlfriend material before she asked you out?"
Indigo says "Yes. It was adorable."
"Are you actually together now?" Indigo nods. "Finally."
"It's been a week."
"It's been two since the whole phone-napping."
"That reminds me, how did you know where Summer was when you brought her to my office?"
"I may have called her company and asked for a reminder of a meeting location."
"How did you get her company information?"
"Iona."
"Stop stalking my girlfriend."
"But it's fun. Where is she anyway?"
"She trying to hide from Gaz. And probably you."
"Why?"
"She wearing a dress. Gaz will make fun of her and who knows what you'll do."
"She look hot?"
"Hot enough to give you a tan."
Gaz comes over to them, kisses Priscilla on the cheek and says "Hey, babe, have I thanked you for doing this for me?"
Priscilla says "Not properly."
"What to find a dark corner?"
Indigo says "Eww. Stop it."
"Little sister. Where have you been?"
"I was on a date. But seeing as I'm a good sister and friend, we came here."
"We?" Indigo nods. "Where is the lucky lady? Does Summer know you're on a date?"
Indigo looks behind Gaz, sees Summer and waves her over. "She's on her way over, and, yes, Summer knew."
"Doesn't see mind?"
Priscilla says "Why would she mind?"
"I wouldn't like it if you went on a date."
"You wouldn't?"
Indigo says "Then take her yourself."
Gaz says "Don't change the subject. Where's Summer?"
Summer says "Ahh, Gaz, did you miss me?"
Gaz turns around to face Summer and stares. Priscilla says "Indigo, you weren't kidding, were you?"
"About what?"
"How hot you look."
"Erm, thanks?" Summer pushes Gaz. Can you look somewhere other than my chest?"
Gaz says "But I didn't know you even had one."
Ian says "And it's a pleasant sight." Ian holds his hand out. "I'm Ian."
Indigo says "She's not interested."
Ian looks at Indigo. "Now, now. There's now need to be jealous, Indigo."
"I'm not jealous. I'm protective of my girlfriend."
Gaz says "Girlfriend? Yay, I'm an uncle." Indigo rolls her eyes. Summer walks to Indigo's side. Priscilla hits Gaz in the back of the head. "What?"
Ian says "Come on, Indigo. You don't have to fake being a lesbo to turn me on."
Indigo says "I have no desire to turn you on, and I'm not faking it."
"Your brother promised me a date with you and I will get it."
Priscilla says "Gaz?"
Gaz says "I didn't. I wouldn't do that to Indigo, or Summer."
Ian says "Summer? I thought she was long gone."
Summer says "I'm not. You should stay away from Indigo."
"Why should I?"
Summer steps towards Ian. "Because I'm willing to offer an exchange."
Ina runs his finger down Indigo's arm. Indigo goes towards them but Gaz stops her. Gaz whispers "She's got this."
Ian says "What makes you think I'd take you up on that?"
"Because Indigo will have you put in jail for threatening her and sexual harassment, Whereas I," Summer rund her hand down Ian's chest, "am willing to let you walk away and keep your balls."
"I'm not listening to this."
"Ian, do you remember what happened last time you turned down my offer?" Ian glares at Summer. "I'll take that as a yes. Now leave."
"You should have stayed away."
Ian storms off. Indigo says "Sums, you ok?" Summer nods. Indigo puts her chin on Summer's shoulder and her arms around Summer's waist. "Thank you. You're my hero."
Summer turns to face Indigo and says "Not your princess?"
Priscilla says "Not after that. You'll have to be her knight. You're a bit scary."
Gaz says "That was her calm. Angry Summer, now that's scary."
Summer says "I can't exactly go all Hulk wearing this, can I?"
Indigo says "If you run into Ian again you might, and I can think of a better way fo your dress to be ripped off."
Gaz says "I was thinking the same thing."
Priscilla says "Me too."
Indigo says "Ok, well I'm taking my girlfriend home. Gaz, good luck with your job. Will I see both of you Sunday?""
"What's happening Sunday?"
"Family meal. Bye."
Indigo and Summer leave. "Family meal, huh?"
Gaz says "Yeah. Happens every Sunday. Did you want to join us?"
"I don't know. I mean, it your family."
"And? You know me and Indigo. You met Lexi. My parents are older versions of us. I don't know if Summer'll be ther though."
"Well, that's a deal breaker. Hey, what about your brother? Will he be there?"
"Ric? Yeah."
"Can I tell him what I think about him pimping Indigo out to scumbags?"
"If you can get it in before Indigo, sure."
"I'll think about it. Now, about my thank you for this party of yours?"
Gaz kisses Priscilla.


© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

194 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016

Finding Summer


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman