Chapter 64

Chapter 64

A Chapter by Jemma Packman

Henrietta, in the kitchen, says "Indigo, I've made lunch. Will you call the boys please? And wake Summer. Neither of you have eaten."
Indigo says "Yes, Mama." Indigo turns her head towards the stairs and shouts. "FOOD!" Summer stirs on Indigo's lap. Indigo strokes Summer's hair. "Hey, Princess. Mama made lunch so wake up."
Summer mumbles "Five more minutes."
Sabrina says "Summer-Rose Xander. Wake up this minute."
Summer jumps and falls off the couch. Gaz and Ethan come downstairs. Gaz says "Sums, why you on the floor?"
Summer glares at Sabrina. "Fell."
Ethan runs to Summer and says "Mommy, are you ok? Do you have an ouch?"
Summer stands up. "No, just a sore."
Sabrina says "You'll live. Come on, Henrietta has made lunch."
Sabrina, Ethan and Gaz walk to the kitchen. "Witch."
"I heard that."
Summer rubs her butt. "You were meant to."
Indigo says "Want me to do that for you?"
Indigo stands up. "Tempting."
Indigo leans in to kiss Summer as Priscilla walks in and says "Indigo, I need to talk, but your mouth's busy. Hey there, Princess."
"Hey."
Ethan runs to Summer and Indigo, tugs on their sleeves and says "Gaz is being mean."
Priscilla says "Is he?" Ethan hides behind Summer's leg. Priscilla kneels down. "I'm sorry if I scared you, But I can't believe anyone would be mean to someone as handsome as you. I'm Cilla."
"Grams says I get my handsome from Mommy."
"Who's your mommy?" Ethan points up at Summer. Priscilla looks up at Summer. "I would have to agree but" Priscilla looks back at Ethan. "as handsome is really for boys, you're the most handsome."
Ethan steps out from behind Summer. "I'm Ethan."
"Well, Ethan, tell me how Gaz is being mean."
"He keeps eating bits of lunch and telling Nanna it's me."
Indigo says "Ethan, Nanna will know it's Gaz. You won't be in trouble."
"But he said I have to take the blame because I'm the youngest."
Summer says "Still pulls that s**t?"
Priscilla says "Ethan, go tell him this." Priscilla whispers in Ethan's ear. Ethan nods and runs to the kitchen. Priscilla stands up. "What?"
Laughing can be heard from the kitchen. "What did you tell him to say?"
"Nothing bad."
Summer shouts "Gaz. Your girlfriend's here."
Gaz rushes into the living room and says "Hi, Babe. What are you doing here?"
Priscilla says "Came for girl talk. What about you?"
Indigo says "Family drama. What to join us for lunch?"
Gaz grabs Priscilla's hand and says "This way."
Gaz leads Priscilla to the kitchen. Summer says "Do you think we could sneak-"
Sabrina shouts "Summer, stop distracting Indigo."
"The f**k?"
Ethan shouts "No bad words, Mommy."
"She's cursed my son."
Indigo says "Let's go before you get in any more trouble."
"Yeah." Summer and Indigo walks towards the kitchen. "Hey, Who's Nanna?"
Indigo laughs.


© 2016 Jemma Packman


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

158 Views
Added on July 6, 2016
Last Updated on July 6, 2016

Finding Summer


Author

Jemma Packman
Jemma Packman

Hull, East Yorkshire, United Kingdom



Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by Jemma Packman


Chapter 2 Chapter 2

A Chapter by Jemma Packman