Preface

Preface

A Chapter by dramarama123

Hey. My name's Stephanie Smith. I'm an invisible girl that no one notices. You walk past me, you don't care. You walk into me, you think you're imagining things. I hate bright colours but that doesn't mean that i'm a goth. I hate the sun but i'm not a vampire. i hate sports but i'm not a couch potato. Still find it hard to picture me? Think of me as the opposite of Brittany Walker. The bitchiest (excuse my french), most popular and the "hottest" (yeah right!) girl in school. She's got all the girls following her and all the boys falling for her. She's so rich, she makes Bill Gates look like he's in poverty. Did i mention she's a two faced, backstabbing biatch? She's all sweet when you first meet her but don't let her fool you because when you turn around, BAM! Rumours flood. But this isn't about her, it's about me and one guy. The one guy that i'm forbidden to love... Chris Sparrow... 


© 2008 dramarama123


Author's Note

dramarama123
ignore grammar problems. My first book so be nice and also sorry about the swearing

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I agree with previous comment, don't be sorry about the swearing. This is a nice start, kind of grabs someone attention. Yes, a preface doesn't need to be long but maybe a little more detail for that? Or maybe more things would be revealed in the next chapters. I shall continue to the next chapter now. :) Nice start, keep it up!

Posted 13 Years Ago


Grabs the attention. Don't be sorry about the swearing, it happens in books. The only thing I would recommend or suggest is that you stretch it out a bit. Make a couple paragraphs.

Posted 13 Years Ago


Catches the attention also visually. Has the ingredients for a good story, but a little bit too short, I would say. Fiction or inspired from a real story? Keep writing for the style is definitely there....



Posted 14 Years Ago


Lolz...this ones really sounds so interesting with all the references, you know the fact that you have a very unique writing style...
Can't wait to read more :)

Posted 15 Years Ago


oooh! nice juls. cant wait 2 read the next 1st chapter

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

370 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on December 23, 2008


Author

dramarama123
dramarama123

sydney, Australia



About
i love drama comedy scary and mysteries :) more..

Writing
Toes :) Toes :)

A Poem by dramarama123


First Day First Day

A Chapter by dramarama123



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


First Day First Day

A Chapter by dramarama123