Productivity

Productivity

A Story by julius_wyann
"

An essay about being productive with a tinge of spirituality

"

Productivity 

In my view, productivity is one of the highest virtues. Being productive is how we earn fulfillment, that Lovely feeling we all crave that occurs after we have done our work. It is also a virtue because the more we are productive, the more we will produce and have to share with the world.


When we earn our fulfillment doing something that brings value to other people, we will earn money. This is where theories such as Ayn Rand’s come into play. She was wrong about a lot but the entire “greed is good” theory is based on this idea. Greed can also be good because you need to take care of yourself before you can take care of others. But greed is a double edged sword. If you are too greedy, you will treat others as slaves. This will, of course, have a negative ripple effect on the world, causing this place to be just a little bit worse each time there is a transgression. I wrote a poem about some of the corporate greed in my country, The United States of America. It follows.


 Corporate Rule

Greed is the fuel

Distractions all around 

They do nothing but keep you down


Your distractions, for the most part, keep you in fear. If you are living in a constant state of fear, you cannot be living to the best of your ability. If you are not living to the best of your ability, the “corporate overlords” will keep you living as a slave. They will make all the money and you will be unhappy. We must overthrow these corporatist pigs


Your views are manufactured 

Your fears are unfounded 

Look inside and find your Light 

You’ll realize, everything will be alright 


My journey into Spirituality has eventually lead me to believe the things I do today. If done correctly, spirituality can bring many benefits to your life. Spirituality is great, if it doesn’t lead you be a conspiracy theorist living in constant fear. I recommend studying Kabbalah. . Fear and Ego are the enemy. If this sounds pretentious to you, that is your Ego. It is metaphysically unproductive to believe things that keep you in fear. It is not good for you and not good for the world. So, it has to be untrue (metaphysically. There are many problems in our world today, some of which may induce fear). At least in my view. You must be aligned with The Light of your soul to be the most productive you can be. 

Joe Rogan once said we are all just monkeys floating on a rock in the Heavens. Or something like that. Ralph Waldo Emerson also said something similar. Be a better monkey and make this place a better rock. This is how we earn fulfillment, which I believe is the point of our lives. Do this, then help others to do the same. 

With all that being said, it is impossible to have complete control over our lives. We need to let go to some degree. We cannot let our desire to make the world a better place allow us to treat people as gods or dogs. What I mean by that is, don’t worship other people and don’t treat them like slaves. 


Your boss doesn’t know you better than you know yourself. 

Only you can truly know yourself. 

So listen to your Highest Self

And be the best monkey you can be. 

© 2021 julius_wyann


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on May 6, 2021
Last Updated on May 9, 2021