♥ Actions Vs. Words ♥

♥ Actions Vs. Words ♥

A Poem by Tishy
"

This topic often crosses my mind, so I wanted to share it with the world :D

"

I think everyone knows the famous saying "actions speak louder than words."

But, what exactly does that mean?

How can you tell if words that come out of ones mouths' are heard?

and, is there such a thing as a "decieving" action?

 

There is no right or wrong answer for these questions.

IN FACT, the answers to these questions are based on opinions.

 

 

Some people can understand ones actions and words better than others. Some people can have different opinions on ones actions and words than the next. And, some people don't know how to listen or understand ones actions that one may be able to hear and understand.

 

We all know that some actions and words are based on lies. Someone might not know how to show a sign of detail, so it might be easier for them to say how they feel other then showing the true form of emotion.

 

Words can be heard just as well as actions, but some people think that actions get more attention then the words themselves, but if you look at it, they are all just another way of communication and emotion. so what's the difference?

 

Now I might be wrong.

So please correct me if I am.

Or at least tell me YOUR opinion on the topic.

 

© 2010 Tishy


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

i agrre 100% with this
luv it keeep urp the good work
-sugar dumpling muffin baby pumpkin pie:)


Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

269 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 4, 2010
Last Updated on May 4, 2010

Author

Tishy
Tishy

About
The Name: Tishy. The Age: 14. The Color: Vibrant Blue. The Nickname: KittyKat. The Snack: Cheesecake. The Food: Pizza. The Game: Mario. The Siblings: 2 lil sisters. I tend to add random peop.. more..

Writing