4. Obtuse

4. Obtuse

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Obtuse

          Adj. slow to perceive or understand something

 

“Super powered freaks,” Jewel remarked as she stared at the piles of bodies that lay in front of her. The Picas family really lives up to expectations, she thought as she stretched her arms. She approaches one body in particular and smiled. It was Gino Picas.

 

“You always had a little crush on me didn’t you?” His breathing was steady as Jewel whispered. She brushed a few pieces of his newly colored blue hair and cracked what looks to be a smile. She stretched and wrapped her arms around his fainted body and slowly carried it (more like dragged) it to the carriage. She huffed and stretched her limbs again. I really should be working out, she took a mental note and examined at the damage she had caused so far. She was contented by her handiwork and applauded to herself.

 

“Brains wins every time,” she commented as she thought back to what she had just did.

 ______________________________________

Being the Vice President gave Jewel control to some places in the school. Now she was finished drawing the Picas family to the gym. She removed her headset and slowly emerged from the shadows, much like a cartoon villain.

 

She saw everything.

 

First she was to provoke the Picas family.

 

“You guys murdered Chrishalyn!”

 

They would undoubtedly reply.

 

“How dare you make such an accusation?!”

 

And they would warn her

 

“Don’t listen to a weakling. All she have is brains and a mouth.”

 

And they’d praise their powers

 

“Sucks to be so gifted.”

 

She’d prove them wrong by knocking one of them out. She’d simply walk to one of them, they’d throw a punch because they feel threatened and she would simply dodge and use just enough force to make them faint by delivering a hard punch to their jugular. She’d seize the breathing but she honestly doesn’t care if her victim dies or not as long as he has his ballpen on his breast pocket. Quickly but surely Chrishalyn would seize said pen and continue.

 

Of course the collapsed body would be enough for Mary Picas- the water expert- to raise her arms and chant her useless incantations, not noticing the fact that Jewel was just a mere feat in front of her. She’d simply exert enough force to execute a one move faint attack at the vital point exposed on Mary’s armpit.

 

Everything else would be blah blah blah and she would be left by the fact that Gino is the one left standing. Jewel would simply allow him to attack her, find the right moment that he would deliver his finishing blow but hesitate. Hesitate because of his feelings for his old childhood friend. Jewel would simply give him an easy stab with the knife she had hidden at her uniform and being caught of guard would lead Jewel to the opening she had been waiting for.

 

A few painful blows would be enough to end everything.


 ______________________________________

 

“All my predictions were spot on,” Jewel chuckled and took her notepad out. She checked a box and went on her way to complete the rest of the checklist Loki had for her.


Loki smiled watching the security cameras with Crishalyn beside him.


"She's no Sherlock," Loki muttered, "She's a dumb a*s compared to him but..."


"She get's the job done."



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
FINALLY AN IDEA! Sherlock Holmes gave me the idea for this chapter~

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

I am really getting into it everytime I read it. Keep going. Would read all of it!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

You are welcome... Thanks for YOUR time :)
Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

awww you are welcome as well :')
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

:)
[send message][befriend] Subscribe
.
This is getting more interesting at the minute! Keep writing I wanna see the rest of this book! 100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

hahaha thanks :) sorry for slow updates though, stuck in a rut and have been flooded with assignment.. read more
.

11 Years Ago

It ok and you're welcome! :D
lol

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

then reply ......
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Isn't it great that I'm speechless
Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

lol he didn't give you anything to start with XD

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

292 Views
3 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 8, 2012
Last Updated on September 8, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..