Extra

Extra

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Hi, you can skip this chapter if you want J

Here are the characters so far:


1.Chrishalyn Picas (Freya Mangan)


She is a hard headed yet caring girl. She’s undeniably really playful and has some connection to Loki that will be revealed later on. She is a servant of the Picas family who’s master’s name is yet to be revealed. She has close relations with the Picas family and has close ties with Gino. Her construction of her “Anti-Loki” gear is evident that before she was struck with amnesia she didn’t like Loki all that much. And it seems that she also has close ties with the Macasaya family that has yet to show importance in the story.

 

She can use flames to her will and forges many weapons and armor in it for the Picas family.

 

2.     Loki Mangan

 

He is a mysterious yet serious man that lives by his name and loves to commit chaos. He is a sadist by nature and he has this connection to Chrishalyn. It is mentioned by Jewel that he loves Chrishalyn but shows no reaction to such. He hates the Picas family with all his being probably because his “uncle” used to be a servant yet died. He lives with Jewel in his house for reasons not yet revealed. He is also the student council President at the school where they all study in. The Picas family also hates him with every fiber in their being. He cares for Chrishalyn and saved her from the rubble that could have cost her, her death.

 

He can use electricity.

 

3.     Jewel

 

She is Loki’s partner in crime and his Vice President. She, too, is a sadist and is very playful. She is always seen with a headset worn in a fashion that covers her eyes and is revealed that when she takes it off she has the ability to deduce actions. She doesn’t hate the Picas family and she doesn’t like Loki either. She seems to have a burning hatred for people with “powers” as she doesn’t have any for herself. She lives with Loki but appears to have no problem with it. She has some history with Gino and Ricky. Max and Mary dislikes her. She doesn’t have anything against Chrishalyn but she dislikes her.

 

Her abilities are purely by her mental ability and have no magical or fantastical power that allows her to do the impossible. She trains her body in order to keep up with “the super powered freaks” that roam the school but in reality is still weak and defenseless without her knowledge.

 

4.     Gino Picas

 

He is a calm and collected individual that only opens up completely to Ricky Picas. He is Mary’s servant and has shown intention to kill the girl. He is rebellious to the Picas family but was restrained by Chrishalyn to stop doing so. He knows the reason why Chrishalyn died and is calm when he attended her funeral. He has no ties to Mary besides the fact that he is her servant and doesn’t seem to care on Max’s behalf either. He is mainly friends with Ricky who shows worry for him. It is shown that he has a liking for Jewel. Chrishalyn and him also has close ties but more of a sibling kind of relation.

 

He has the talent of healing which in turn he can make deadly.

 

5.     Ricky Picas

 

He is caring though he doesn’t show it. He is more of the mature type of person amongst the Picas family. He is Mary and Max’s cousin and the eldest in their generation. His servant is dead and though he sometimes acts like he dislikes his cousins he actually cares for them. Gino and him are close friends and at some unknown relation with Jewel as a result. He hates Loki and supports Chrishalyn at what she does.  He’s a strategist by nature and uses his talents to predict the actions of his opponents.

 

He has the talent of heightened senses.

 

6.     Mary Picas

 

She is a strong hearted girl on the outside but is actually quite childish. She is Max’s older sister and dislikes it when things don’t go her way. She has reoccurring mood swings and has a temper problem. She always acts like she hates everything but actually cares for those dear for her. She is very close to Chrishalyn and sees her as an older sister. She acknowledges Ricky and cares for him too but not too much unlike Chrishalyn. She doesn’t care for Gino even though he is her servant and silently wishes that Chrishalyn is hers rather than him. She doesn’t think much and relies on Ricky a lot. She hates Loki and Jewel.

 

She has the ability to produce and control water.

 

7.     Max Picas

 

He is the younger sibling of Mary and is very quiet yet has a temper problem much like his sister. He doesn’t talk much but he shows likeness for Ricky and looks up to him. He loves Chrishalyn but is actually shy to tell it. He’s more of a passive person and, more often than not, follows what his sister does. He hates Jewel and merely dislikes Loki mainly because he’s against his family.

 

His ability though not shown is incredible strength and he carries around a necklace that Chrishalyn made for him. It is better known as the Anti-Loki gear which blocks any attacks made by electricity.

 

Just so you know this is just to remind you of the characters so far J Thank you for reading until this far and if you wish please continue.



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
You can skip this chapter if you want :) Heads up, I'm not going to be on for a while so yeah

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Gino is my favorite character and Ricky and Picas and .......haha

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

lololol obvious na love mo naman si Gino hahahaha
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Haha
AMAZING!!!
Keep on going!! Want to read more!
100/100

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

Thankssss XDDD I really appreciate it
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

You are most welcome :)

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on September 29, 2012
Last Updated on September 29, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..