7. Sadism

7. Sadism

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Sadism

          n. being cruel for fun: the gaining of pleasure from causing physical or mental pain

 

                Gino slept steadily as Jewel watched him. Do I really have to watch him while he’s sleeping? She thought as she sat back at her chair and watched the blonde relax into what appears to be a settling dream. She crossed her arms and blinked, yawning in the process. There was nothing to do. Loki and Chrishalyn had both ran off to school. He better had excused me for today’s activities. Jewel grumbled as she wearily stared at Gino. I’m bored.

 

                With that thought in mind, Jewel walked across the room close to Gino’s bed. She eyed him as she frowned at the little trickles of liquid at his forehead, drenching his golden locks. She decided to fix that by carefully removing his blanket, sliding it down to his arms. He’s wearing Loki’s pajamas, she noted, recognizing the blue cotton striped cloth. She bobbed her head to the side and eyed him again.

 

                It doesn’t look like he has a nice dream. More like a nightmare.

 

                Should I wake him up?

 

                Jewel turned to go to the kitchen, locking the door behind her. She smiled as she stood in front of the refrigerator. Should I? She opened it and gladly held the pitcher of cold water in her arms. I can wake him up in other ways.

 

                Loki shivered as he wipes himself dry.

 

                “Why do I feel like something’s going to happen in my house?”

 

                “You’re crazy,” Chrishalyn replied bluntly, receiving a glare in return.

 

                Jewel returned to Gino’s room and watched him sleep again, the pitcher beside her. I already brought the pitcher with me, better do it anyway. She stood and removed the cover. She walked over to Gino, her body steady.

 

                SPLASH

 

                Gino woke up with a gasp, drenched in cold water. He jumped then received a burst of electricity in return. Groaning in pain, probably because he was fried by the bed, he stared at Jewel weakly.

 

                “Sadist,” he whispered as Jewel approached him and apologized.

 

                “Sorry I was bored,” she smirked.

 

                “That’s not a good reason,” he growled. Jewel merely shrugged it off and placed removed the electricity binding him and the bed. She smiled as she dug under the bed and took a first aid kit out. She took a seat beside Gino and started unbuttoning his shirt who in return pushed her hands away.

 

                “What the hell?!” he yelled.

 

                “I’m only helping.” She covered her mouth and chuckled.

 

                “You…” Jewel places her finger on Gino’s lips to silence him.

                “Nobody is allowed to curse in this house or else they’ll get zapped.”

 

                “That’s ridiculous, how’s that possible?”

 

                “I installed the machine personally.” Jewel smirks, “So just shut up and let me be.”

 

                She places her hand on Gino’s shirt and started undoing the buttons, deliberately making it slow to make Gino nervous.

 

                “Hey how did healing Chrishalyn go?” she questions as she rests her hand on his chest while taking bandages from the first aid kit. His heart beat resonated under her hand, slowly but steadily.

 

                “Fine, she still doesn’t remember anything,” Jewel’s eyes widens momentarily, feeling the heartbeat quicken.

 

                “Good, she shouldn’t.”

 

Badump

 

Badump

 

Badump

 

                “Yeah…”

 

Badump

 

Badump

 

Badump

 

                He’s lying. Chrishalyn knows everything. Jewel thought.

 

                “Hey Gino I want to know something,” she said nonchalantly. “Why did your clan elders order to kill Chrishalyn?”

 

                Gino blinked and looked at her, surprised. “I would have thought you found that out in your research. She wanted to take over the clan.”

 

                “Is that true?”

 

                “I’m betting yes but I’m not all too sure.”

 

                “I’m betting that it’s true.” Jewel looked away and took her hand of Gino’s chest. She passed the bandages to him and stood.

 

                Damn it Loki you idiot, she’s going to use you for your plan for the Picas Family.

 

                “Where are you going?” Gino yelled, surprised.

 

                “I have to tend to the gardens,” A lie. She was going to see the vault. That was a particular person in school that held the knowledge to anything but only popular among the students.

 

                Gino heaved as Jewel closes the door behind her. She’s up to something, he thought. And my gut tells me she’s not going to the gardens.

 

                He breathed in and placed his hands on his chest, healing himself. He winced.



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


Author's Note

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Is it me or is this chapter longer than the others?

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

slowly unbuttons... haha kakanosebleed oh isee isee isee haha ang tali talaga ni Jewel... haha
love you Gino
~waiting for the next chapter~

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

hahahaha si Jewel talaga noh?
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Haha
Its getting amazing and interesting!
Keep goooooooooooing!

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

Thank you XD
Anonymous Girl

11 Years Ago

Its okay ^^

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

152 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing