9. Grotesque

9. Grotesque

A Chapter by Katherine Enma Pineapple

Grotesque

          Incongruous; seeming strange or ludicrous through being out of place or unexpected

 

Jewel heaved as she staggered through the streets. She was tired. She had been running for a couple of miles before she rode a jeepney to school where upon arriving she continued running. She needed to tell Loki that Chrishalyn knew everything and she was only going to use him like every other woman he fell in love with. But she can't tell him, not before she finds out the whole story on Chrishalyn.

 

The only chance he had with Chrishalyn passed already, she thought.

 

BBEEEEEEEEPPPP

 

Loki blinked then frowned. He inhaled then sighed. My head hurts, he thought. He rubbed his eyes and gathered himself then continued listening to the teacher's lecture.

 

He couldn't.

 

He turned to look at Chrishalyn who looked like she paid no heed to the lecture.

 

He stared.

 

"I'm sorry but I have to," Chrishalyn whispered as Loki tightened his grip on her arm. She turned smiling.

 

"I'll come back, I promise."

 

No matter how much you hated me. I know.

 

"I hate you! I hate you!" Chrishalyn yelled as Jewel held her back. Loki and Jewel's plan of temporarily disabling her powers was a success. Jewel smirked in victory. She had finally caught the person who had been making the Council's days a misery.

 

"I want to help you," Loki said firmly while Chrishalyn stared at him wide eyed. Jewel watched the two while restraining Chrishalyn. She was shocked too. "I believe that if you took over the Picas family would change."

 

I was surprised that they found out about our plan and tried killing you...

 

Now I'm going to make their lives a hell.

 

RICKY was thinking when he was cutting class. He didn't feel like listening to the teacher with all the thoughts ringing in his head. Freya looked like Chrishalyn's long lost twin sister. Come to think of it, they didn't find Chrishalyn's body, he thought, I figured it just burnt to a crisp but now I'm having second thoughts.

 

Is she...?

 

 He was walking in the streets when it happened when he saw Jewel running and a car was racing just to get her.

 

He didn't know what came over him. It wasn't like Jewel to not pay attention. For a second there she would have died. He stared down at the woman in his arms. She was frozen. Must be scared, he thought.

 

"Jewel," he muttered. Said woman's heartbeat was ringing in her ears. What just happened? Was she so frantic of saving Loki that she didn't realize a car was speeding towards her?

 

"Ricky?" She looked up and met his brown eyes. His shade was lighter than hers which looked like black. She blinked and sighed, parting from his arms. "Thank you for saving me."

 

"Hey I have a question."



© 2012 Katherine Enma Pineapple


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

R: Hey, I have a question?
J: What?

What's next haha nakakaexcit naman asan na si Gino? Haha joke lang ano kayang mangyayari kung malalaman nila na maalala na ni Crish yun? parang medyo naprepredict ko na ah

Posted 11 Years Ago


Katherine Enma Pineapple

11 Years Ago

weeew nabasa mo lng sa phone ko hahahaha XDD lalabas din yan LATERRR hahahha
Rhianne Ney

11 Years Ago

Haha

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

127 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on October 26, 2012
Last Updated on October 26, 2012


Author

Katherine Enma Pineapple
Katherine Enma Pineapple

Somewhere out there in the rainbow, The Rainbow, Philippines



About
I LOVE GOD Hi guys :) I'm back~ Nyaha~ I'll be busy with college entrance exams and scholarship applications though :< I'll drop by time to time :) more..

Writing