The Introverted Lover

The Introverted Lover

A Story by The Young & Hopeless
"

The meaning behind the introverted love and the heartbreak that follows one who has become known to the same repeating process. Can you relate?

"

What does it mean when you have too much good in your heart? Some things I will never be able to comprehend or even come close to comprehending. Hopeless romantics have so much love to give, while some people take that for granted without realizing it. These people want nothing more than to give their all to someone, let that person know that they have a purpose here on earth. So why is that people want and beg for this sort of love and compassion that when they receive it, they throw it away like it won’t affect that person? Many people like to believe that since you have so much forgiveness, love, and good in you that you have enough strength to get past it. When in reality it’s the exact opposite. It’s like having four walls built up, you meet someone and you let them see the external side of you-one wall down. They dig a little deeper and you show them a more transparent side of you-another wall down and just like that, they flip the switch. Once they see your vulnerable side, they want nothing to do with you. That’s the sick and hurtful thing about being an empathetic, forgiving  and introverted lover; you don’t have the heart to do to people what they have done to you because you don’t want to hurt them. Why is that? They hurt you, if not more, so why not do the same? As much wrong is done to those who least deserve it, we still want to believe that those people still have good in them. Someone can completely tear you down and at the end of the day you would hope that they didn't mean any of it. We forgive too easy, love too easy, and hurt just as easy. As much as we try to care less, it only makes us care more. How can you explain all this to someone who doesn't understand what they are doing to you? You can’t, you never will, because no one will ever know the extent of hurting they are doing to those who are stimulated to this type of emotional development.

          

© 2015 The Young & Hopeless


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

120 Views
Added on January 24, 2015
Last Updated on January 24, 2015
Tags: love, introverts, heartbreak, meanings

Author

The Young & Hopeless
The Young & Hopeless

TX



About
I am lost in a world of confusion. Searching for the hidden answers of a thousand questions. We seek the love we want and are faced with the let down we fear. I am here to post the words at which we f.. more..