Is it all about faith??

Is it all about faith??

A Story by Kajal Gulabani

Is it all about Faith??

"However long the night, the Dawn will break". This saying must have got it's existence and acceleration by optimistic masses or faith lovers, to put it more precisely. Let's go beyond the geographical factors of 'day and night' or 'life and death' at large and sneak into the spheres of faith that make them brighter and fuller. Breaking of the Dawn is inevitable but it's the buoyant morning hues that mould it into a blooming and meditative start of the day. Similarly, it's the faith that triggers the human race into vivid segments of happiness. 

Reeling off the 'Adam and Eve' days, was it their faith on love that spurred the very essence of life? Creeping under the wraps of religious facts, is it the faith that corroborates their foundations? 

I vouch the gospels and  shlokas for forging us ahead with a ray of hope and peace. In spite of drowning in whirlpool of controversies regarding our religions, economies and science, it's our FAITH that has lead the march . 

With due respect, I here by delight my words by signifying feats of some finesse minds. 
Vincent van Gogh, a painter of expressions with blazoned colours, was an epileptic. He was said to have cut his own ear lobe off with a razor. An astounding fact remains that it was his firm belief in his imputes that made him a virtuoso . 

Sir Isaac Newton, a scientist and founder of the theory of Universal Gravitation, is another such example where epilepsy didn't hinder his aspirations. Albert Einstein and Leonardo da Vinci are the golden names of history but were unfortunately the victims of dyslexia. Yet, what made them shine like the Sun -God? Needless to mention. 

Let's now drag ourselves out of those glorious and faithful minds. Something warrants our attention on TODAY!! 

Something questions our cordiality.. Something badgers our entangled minds. Our present times have abstained the invention of great minds. Well, I can see many raised eyebrows here. This needs an elaboration I guess. 

It's the wave of faith that channelises the stream of success. Minds are still borne but only a few rejoice in summits. The reason being , failure to the recognition of our aptitudes. Failure to overcome greed, pride and wrath that have camouflaged the buds of inner potentials. 

Thanks to diplomatic elections for diminishing our faith on our very own netas (politicians). Thanks to blatant rape cases for de rooting our faith over the opposite gender. Thanks to the upper classes for eradicating our faith in equality. It is this very lack of faith that has gifted us shaky nations. 

Verily said.. It is all about FAITH. 

© 2013 Kajal Gulabani


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved the flow...
It really touched my heart..
No words..fantastic:)

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kajal Gulabani

11 Years Ago

Many thanks :)
Yep. Faith is the key to every thing. I appreciate the strength of your convinction and faith.

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kajal Gulabani

11 Years Ago

Thanks a lot
It is about faith. But I don't understand your last sentence. Why is lack of faith a gift?

Posted 11 Years Ago


Kajal Gulabani

11 Years Ago

Hi Marie.. I have satirically given a punch that the unsuitability of nations is what this lack of f.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
3 Reviews
Added on January 16, 2013
Last Updated on January 16, 2013
Tags: Real, true, faith

Author

Kajal Gulabani
Kajal Gulabani

Ahmedabad, Shilaj, India



Writing