WAKE UP JOHN

WAKE UP JOHN

A Story by FREE_BIRD
"

no one know us more than the one who really closed to us.

"

Entering in college building they Bernard and John talking about event last Sunday.

     

 “Bernard they were not fair of all rule and regulation, we have to follow them and you know me well” said John unhappily.

   Bernard with jolly posture said, “Hey! lets join you don’t know us”.

Both laughing entering in the class and what happen that’s all know. The famous personality of college enter and the teacher must be a teacher.


That day all periods are boring so Bernard just get chance to creat energy in class. He shout out loud

“Johnnnnn!”. All class just shocked by the voice and staring Bernard. The best is teacher was more frightened by voice. But John is relaxed. (who knows friends more than ones friend)

And the story time started. All class was like they are in imaginary world and guess what teacher was so lost that he forgot about the bell rung.

Venica was sleeping all day long as she plan to be awake at night but why none knows. Just her belongings are aware and thankfull that her parents were not noticing.

She sleeps just like sleeping beauty, and really her belongings are happy to see her sleep. She knows where she is but none other.

“John you are not so smart of fooling your mom, is it true” mom asked without a full stop.

And john reply just without thinking, “No I am too smart to fool my ownself”.


What he replied no one understand but only the one and she is his fantastic mom.

And what John really want this time to spend with mom and this comes true, is John mom fool.

And atleast 3 hours without a break they talked.


       

© 2015 FREE_BIRD


Author's Note

FREE_BIRD
love is not found if person intent to lost his self ... always our destined path is our desire

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Free_bird..a decent attempt at a story but I have to be honest and say that it did not translate well into English and I know that it is not your native tongue. Some spelling needs corrected and the grammar need looking at. I do not wish to put you off writing so please carry on, only by doing so you will you get better. I hope I have helped, thank you for reviewing my stories.
Will

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Thanks will i try my best for follow your advise


Posted 8 Years Ago


Free_bird..a decent attempt at a story but I have to be honest and say that it did not translate well into English and I know that it is not your native tongue. Some spelling needs corrected and the grammar need looking at. I do not wish to put you off writing so please carry on, only by doing so you will you get better. I hope I have helped, thank you for reviewing my stories.
Will

Posted 8 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

173 Views
2 Reviews
Added on April 17, 2015
Last Updated on April 17, 2015

Author

FREE_BIRD
FREE_BIRD

karachi, sindh, Pakistan



About
my name is kaneez,and by gender a female.i m not a writter a a inspire by many writter almost on every topic.as being a human i have gifted by the brain,which never used by my own self but by other be.. more..

Writing
words words

A Poem by FREE_BIRD


LOST LOST

A Chapter by FREE_BIRD