Don’t worry, Travel App Development Takes Care for Your Trip

Don’t worry, Travel App Development Takes Care for Your Trip

A Story by Kanhasoft
"

Travel Mobility solutions are increasing day by day. The motto of the Travel app is to ease and give the best features to their user. This will trivialize the hurdles while one facing during trip.

"
Travel Mobility solutions are increasing day by day. The motto of the Travel app is to ease and give the best features to their user. This will trivialize the hurdles while one facing during their travel experience. According to statistics mobile app downloads in 2017 is 197 billion. So if you indulge in online booking and travel industry, you must have custom travel app development.
Travel Application Development,  Must Have Features

1. Personal Account with Signup/Signin

Due to security reasons, now every traveler wants to have their personal account in the app. To understand the behaviors of the user, ios or android app developer can collect information they have already visited places. In future which places they want to travel. So it gets easy to send them notifications about any deals or their booking related information. Adding social media sign up will speed up the registration and user also can share their travel voyage on Facebook and Twitter easily.

2. Search and Filter

Your Travel app should have customized search and filter tool, so user can easily search nearby spots and attraction easily. The developer can use Google places and Facebook places APIs for accessing the large database for the tourist places. In filter add distance and popularity functionality.

3. Booking System

For enhancing the user experience of the ios or android application development, give features like hotel bookings and flight bookings. Take a partnership with airline companies and hotels, you can give discounts and coupon codes for the bookings.

4. Review and Rating

Help other tourists to plan their trip with the reviews and ratings for the flights, hotels, and spots. Give a functionality to share their ratings on social media too.

5. Navigation and Geolocation

The traveler might be new to the city and that location. So you can add navigation function if he wants to go from one location to another. For that Google provides Google Maps SDK for both iOS and Android to add the map functionality in your mobile app development.

Add on Attributes for Android or iOS Travel App Development

1. Vehicle Rental Booking(Car/Scooter)

Holidaymaker can book the car, scooter or cab from the app, so he can enjoy the trip without hindrance. You can partner with the rental booking providers for that.

2. Currency Converter

For international visitors, currency knowledge will be powerful integration where he can convert the currency for budget planning.

3. Secure Payment Gateway Integration

To access the online booking developer have to integrate payment gateway. So traveler can confirm their booking in advance and he does not need to carry more cash on the trip.

4. Complete Travel Guide

For planning the trip, the travel guide is an advanced feature. Select the places you want to visit so you can plan the length of the trip.

5. Offline Access

If anyone is planning for the international trip, offline access to the app must have. So you can save your bookings, places to visit.

6. Notifications

Whenever any discounts and offers is coming related to trip provide push notification. You can add reminder functionalities such as your flight timings.

The flawless app development must have everything to book from a mobile travel app such as a cab, a hotel, travel tickets, local site visiting, finds and book restaurants, and many more.


Why to Choose Kanhasoft, Travel App Development Company?

Kanhasoft is a leading mobile app developer for the industries such as travel, restaurant, education, games, business, healthcare and entertainment. We are committed to giving utmost quality and standards to enhance your business.

Choose Kanhasoft for Your Mobile App Development Partner Right Now!

© 2018 Kanhasoft


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

76 Views
Added on June 8, 2018
Last Updated on June 8, 2018
Tags: apps, travel

Author

Kanhasoft
Kanhasoft

Chester, IL



About
Kanhasoft is an IT solution provider, who is expert in customized CRM, ERP and Amazon MWS development. Visit our site to develop the software with professionals. more..