Collection of Blurbs

Collection of Blurbs

A Story by Kasey M.C.
"

I've been writing these stories my whole life. I want to tell me if you would read it or not based on the blurbs.

"
Death Follows Them (Mystery/Thriller): What would you do if you saw hundreds of people mesmerized by a beam of light in the middle of the night? Would you be curious to know what it was? Or would you run like a coward you truly are?

Jessica Kettles would never forget what happened that night and the events afterwards. It was strange, because she lived in a boarding school called SpringFields. Nothing major ever happened before she encountered that ray of light. After that incident, everyone started to disappear right before her eyes.

Will she be next?

The Gamers (Adventure): Stella Freeman knew that some sort of catch would be involved, if they moved into that house. No one would ever sell a house for one-hundred dollars. She also knew something was off, the moment she stepped inside of that house.

Stella has been researching about a week after she heard about the rumors. People had told her stories, which she told to her family members, but as usual, they thought she was crazy. Until…. That one fateful night, which proved she was right.

Play Your Cards (Teen Fiction): In 2018, a rich, and spoiled girl named Madison Dalton thought she owned her school, all because her dad is the principal. At home, she struggled with being the youngest in her family because her Mother sees her that way. Thus, creating secrets and drama between the two.

Unfortunately, drama and lies seemed to keep up with her in her school life. Her two best friends Nikki Simmons and Olivia Winston, and her two lover boys, Bryan Adams and Ethan Holloway, with a secret admired on her hands.

How could she handle all of this? Would she crack under pressure or rant to a total stranger?

Solve Her (Mystery/Thriller): What would you do if your family played a game, but didn't know that it was cursed? Would you play the game? Or flee for your life?

In 2017, the Doxey’s family moved into an old, strange house, which had a nearby lake attached to it. Everything ran smoothly, at first…. But, one day they found pieces of puzzles with riddles behind them.

What would happen when they finish the puzzle?

Roseville (Mystery/Thriller): Death, anger, and roses all surrounded by one person in a small town called Roseville. One rose after another appeared around the young detective's childhood home, which reveals deep and dark secrets from her past.

How could she solve this strange mystery?

Playing Rosie (Mystery/Thriller): Every beauty has its secrets and every house has its demons.

Rosie Delaney was no angel behind closed doors, but at school, she was a role model to everyone, including to her three sisters, Grace, Nina and Samantha. She was everyone's favorite person to go to.

In 2010, a tragedy struck the Delaney's family, Rosie's death was the talk of the town. What happened to Rosie Delaney was no accident. Someone wanted her dead. Grace was determined to find out the truth.

What happened to Rosie? Who wanted her dead? Will Grace be next?

The Freedom Kids (Mystery/Thriller): How far would you go to solve a missing person case? Even if the missing person might be your daughter or son.

In 2018, a grieving mother named Kelly Hayden never stopped searching for her missing daughter, Charlotte. She was stuck in dead ends and dark holes, until an old woman named Linda Anderson grabbed her out. Now, Linda claimed to her and 9 other people that their sons and daughters were fine. But, if they wanted to know more, then there was a price to pay.

© 2019 Kasey M.C.


Author's Note

Kasey M.C.
Would anyone read these stories based off the blurbs? There might be grammar errors and wordy sentences.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Playing Rosie and The Freedom Kids, both struck my interest.
But the descision all comes back to you, as you are the creator. If you try writing something just for the sake of your readers, it might not flow well as it might not be what YOU want to write. Just follow your heart :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kasey M.C.

4 Years Ago

Thank you very much! ❤
Dysphoria

4 Years Ago

Hope I was of help :D



Reviews

Playing Rosie and The Freedom Kids, both struck my interest.
But the descision all comes back to you, as you are the creator. If you try writing something just for the sake of your readers, it might not flow well as it might not be what YOU want to write. Just follow your heart :)

Posted 4 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Kasey M.C.

4 Years Ago

Thank you very much! ❤
Dysphoria

4 Years Ago

Hope I was of help :D

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
1 Review
Added on June 25, 2019
Last Updated on June 25, 2019
Tags: Abuse, mystery, romance, paranormal, kids

Author

Kasey M.C.
Kasey M.C.

NJ



About
I love to read, write, take long walks, learning new ways to write, cleaning and organizing, anything that feels soft and Of course, dreaming. more..

Writing
Chapter One Chapter One

A Chapter by Kasey M.C.