The Perfect Princess

The Perfect Princess

A Story by KATE
"

skater girl Amanda Simon Georges is arranged to be married to cute British prince Andrew Chase. Will she make it through? will she handle it? will she become the perfect princess?

"

The prankster

“Amy don’t you dare!”

“Amy, NO! Put it down!”

“Amy No please I beg you don’t!”

The ten year old child dropped the bucket of mud on the boy’s head, ignoring every single protest of her teachers.



6 years later....

“Sir, I’m so sorry,” said Anna.

“Do you even know how much this cost,” said the guy from next door.

“I’m really sorry,” said Anna.


All this time, I, struck by boredom stood there planning what else I should do. I pulled out my to-do list and began marking all the things I already did. You see, this one was my latest. The guy’s been annoying my sis, Anna, for almost two months now. I just thought it was high time he knew who the boss around here was. .. No offense but that’s me.


Crash the neighbour’s gnomes.


“Check”


Play a prank on Mark.


“Check”


Spill carrot juice, on the new guy, next door.


“Check” I giggled.



I was almost about to crumble the paper when I noticed something else scribbled on the end. It was my hand writing, so I had to see what it was.

“Push someone into Lawrenco’s pool” I read.

I could just push Lawrenco but he’s no fun anymore. I crumbled the paper and set out on my task.


“And where are you going?” came a voice from behind.



I was too used to this. Anna hates me doing naughty stuff, at least that’s what she calls it. I call it unique. A person needs skill and experience to pull a prank like I do. I’m not like your normal teenage Barbie girl who comes with action phrases like "I ate a grape yesterday, and now I feel obese!" and, "Must lose weight, must lose weight!”

Unlike me, my family is rich and we’re really royal. They’re the kind that still follows the 1980’s dress code. They don’t wear jeans that have holes in them, like I do. They don’t pick out the marshmallows from cereals, like I do.  They absolutely don’t blow up their biology home works, like I do.

“Sis I can explain,” I told her.


She gave me the I-don’t-think-so look.


“Okay I can’t explain,” I said.


My sister is practically the only person I can’t lie to. She sees right through me.


“Amanda Simon Goerges,”she said with a big disappointed frown on her face, “we got nine complaints about you and your silly pranks,”


And that was just this morning. Beat that.

 

I looked down and made the cutest face I could. Anna sighed and grabbed my hand.


“Look Amy we can’t do this anymore, promise me you won’t do this again,” she said.


I blinked twice, kept one hand behind, crossed my fingers and said,


“Alright I promise,”


“You’re lying,” she said. It’s weird how she does that. “No cross fingers”


“How do you do that? Okay look I won’t pull another one....not in this week anyway,” I said showing her my hands. It seemed enough to her, that I don’t do it for the next two days.


“Now let’s get home, you know how grams hate it when we’re late” she told me shrugging her shoulders.


Whenever she says grams a chill goes up my spine. I’m a positive person and I’m positively sure that gram was born in planet EVIL.  Our home was practically a mansion, if we were this rich why couldn’t it be a disco or a cool club. But no, my family is old style.

© 2011 KATE


Author's Note

KATE
yello hope you like my novel next chap will come soon please comment and give me your opinion

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Great start! I love how you open with a scene from the protagonist's childhood. In fact, I feel like you could expand on that, maybe show a little more of the kind of precocious child who would dump mud on someone's head. I also think your story could benefit from a few more physical descriptions of the world the characters inhabit.

Posted 12 Years Ago


Hehe, I like the prankster attitude that the main character shows!! What does Amy look like though? What does her sister, Anna, look like? Try adding a bit more detail on what the characters look like in your next chapter. :) There were a few small errors in grammar and spelling that I noticed, but only minor problems. Great work! :D I can't wait for the next chapter! When are you going to post it?

Posted 12 Years Ago


Some errors (grammar and spelling), but that's normal.
Weird start. I love a weird intro. (!)
Anyway.. I enjoyed reading. Keep it up!
For the next time: try to do more work on the structure (and language of course).

Posted 12 Years Ago


[send message][befriend] Subscribe
...
Wow, this is awesome, such suspense, love it you kept me hanging on.

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

176 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on October 26, 2011
Last Updated on October 26, 2011

Author

KATE
KATE

CALICUT, India



About
I'M AN ABSOLUTELY FUN LOVING PERSON. I LIVE IN INDIA/KERALA. LOVE WRITING I'VE POSTED MY WORK IN BOOKSIE TOO. MY USER THERE IS THE SAME, KATE WISLET. I ACCEPT READING REQUESTS! AND PLEASE CHECK OUT MY.. more..