The Ocean's Essence

The Ocean's Essence

A Story by Write Cat
"

A flee.........

"
   I was unaware of the fact of how my legs instinctively fled over the vast stretch of coastal sands. My speed was considerably fleet seeing that the sand seemed to emulate the characteristics of a dragon, to try and pull me down into his liar.
    I had been sprinting so unwaveringly because I had seen her.... She had just sailed into the docks, her prow slitting through the water like a needle through fine silk. And oh! My heart surged forth, unendingly fueling my legs forward and ignoring my parents pleas to wait. I was on her know..... I could see my destiny carved upon the larboard, and I could feel the immortal power rising from her heart.
    My parents have know boarded and we are off, the things that I have felt know have completely changed my inner spirit. The wind gently kissed my cheeks and played with my hair, while the ocean's essence of revival caressed my skirts. The delicious Caribbean fruits indulged in my watering mouth.......
    The ocean's soul then turned rambunctious. The deep gusts know teased my hair into a ghastly knot and turned my skin afresh in goose bumps. She grabbed at my skirts and tried to plunge them in among her. A gush of murky seawater galumphed over the deck, entwining its arms around me and jerking ,with a power only risen from the depths of the earths, into the abyss where she roamed. Those where the last thoughts I thought as I was washed over the larboard.       

© 2018 Write Cat


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Author's Note

Write Cat
My Teacher wanted an "out of the box" view on the topic.... Did I do it??

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wild journey in your words. Wild sea, mystery and wild ending. Amazing. Thank you for sharing the amazing tale.
Coyote

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

What an out of the box topic!! I wanted to see that teacher's face!!

Posted 5 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Write Cat

5 Years Ago

It was surprising!!!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Added on May 1, 2018
Last Updated on May 1, 2018
Tags: revival, tragedy, hope

Author

Write Cat
Write Cat

Graaff-Reinet, Eastern Cape, South Africa



About
Hi everyone!! My name is Katie, I am twelve years old and I am passionate about letting my thoughts flow through my arm and radiate on paper. I appreciate it dearly when someone leaves critiques on m.. more..

Writing