A Tribute to Our Mothers

A Tribute to Our Mothers

A Story by Locke Redwyne (night sys)
"

By Jay and myself

"
Jay:

Magnificent
Outstanding
Tough
Hard-working
Encouraging
Reassuring
Selfless

Crazy Dragon Lady:

Where do I even start? My mother is probably the best positive influence on my life. She's an amazing woman, and I love her so much. There's so much that I admire her for, from her powerlifting (strongest in her weight class in the region, which includes WA, ID, MT, AK, HI, OR, AND she's been competing for just over a year, and she's going to nationals this October (she has an insta, JamieMayLifts)), to her gardening (growing delicious vegetables even when the weather and the soil doesn't want to cooperate), to her miniature collective dollhouse furniture making (insta is TinyNotionsByJamie, check her out), to her job, to her wonderful ability to balance all of this while raising three great kids (along with dad's help, of course).
She's such an amazing woman, full of integrity, determination, encouragement, knowledge, perseverance, confidence, morals, faith, strength, and kindness. I am very blessed to have her as my mom, and I love her very much.
Happy Mother's Day!

© 2018 Locke Redwyne (night sys)


Author's Note

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Happy Mother's Day!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

102 Views
Added on May 9, 2018
Last Updated on May 13, 2018

Author

Locke Redwyne (night sys)
Locke Redwyne (night sys)

WA



About
Wow, we haven't used this account in literal years! DID system of 19, idk if we'll be posting here but. I'm so glad to find this archive of our old writing. more..

Writing