Blinding love

Blinding love

A Story by Kay/Hayden
"

A redone into of my novella. Is this 'gripping' enough?

"
  I walked down to the principal’s officer wondering what on Earth I would have done wrong to get sent here again.  I had heard about a new law being passed but my parents never spoke of it. Maybe it would be better if I ran away now while I can? I had this gut feeling something wrong would happen concerning the new law.  I started to look around, I knew they had to leave the doors unlocked cause it is a fire hazard.  Remembering crime movies, I pretended to act like I forgot something, checking my pockets and then turning around.  Once I was far enough away from the office windows, I ran outside. My legs scurried across the cement, almost tripping. When I turned  around the corner, the sight of the police met my eyes. They met my eyes and started to run towards me. “Turn around! Hands on the wall,” they shouted with a gun aimed at me. I did as they asked as if I was just giving up. I felt the tight click of the handcuffs and an elbow pressing up against my back to immobilize me. They dragged me forcefully into a van and didn’t even let me take my time stepping up the huge gap. They pushed me into the van and I heard the locking click of the door.   The click of a lock that will change my life from free to locked up.

© 2020 Kay/Hayden


Author's Note

Kay/Hayden
Is thsi intro 'gripping' enough?

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

19 Views
Added on December 4, 2020
Last Updated on December 4, 2020


Author

Kay/Hayden
Kay/Hayden

Canton, OH



About
Hi! I am a 13-year-old aspiring author who is a proud nonbinary! I go by Kay or Hayden (Your choice). I support all people and am always here for you! Love yourself kiddos! more..

Writing
Sadness Sadness

A Poem by Kay/Hayden