you

you

A Poem by krystle

it wasn’t until you grabbed her by her wrist and ignited a fire inside of her that she didn’t know existed. It wasn’t until your eyes met hers and in that moment she forgot everything about who she was before you, and who she would be after you. She hoped there wouldn’t be an “after you”. She hoped she could experience life with the one who gave her so much of it. But also, broke everything in his path leaving her to wonder, ‘do I even care to be put together?’ It wasn’t until that thought, that she caught a glimpse of her very own nightmare unfolding infront of her. It’s scary really, knowing there is someone in this world who causes the collision in your veins to overpower your mind. It wasn’t until she felt more than blood pumping through her. She felt curiosity, desperation, aggrivation, you. you have taken over her veins and caused her blood to be toxic to her heart, a heart that once pumped life, and now only pumps the memory of you.

© 2014 krystle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

excellent descriptive one hell of a write amazing what we can do when we put our minds to it. I found this incredible and well thought out You must be hiding the magic pen.


Posted 9 Years Ago


krystle

9 Years Ago

wow oh please don't make me sound better than I am haha means so much thank you!
So so beautiful and well written.

Posted 9 Years Ago


krystle

9 Years Ago

Ah thank you!
Fine job, that reminds me of the final scene of God With The Wind..this an image full of drama!

Posted 9 Years Ago


krystle

9 Years Ago

thank you!
Interesting. . . . . . :D

Posted 9 Years Ago


krystle

9 Years Ago

thanks......
MomzillaNC

9 Years Ago

You're welcome.
A beautiful story of love in the poem. The good description took the reader to good places and hope. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


krystle

9 Years Ago

thank you!
krystle

9 Years Ago

thankyou !!

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

148 Views
5 Reviews
Added on October 29, 2014
Last Updated on November 13, 2014
Tags: heart, veins, love

Author

krystle
krystle

coconutcreek, FL



About
This world excites me. I like being around people with genuine personalities and happy spirits. I'm made of coffee and love Jesus. now that the basics are out of the way, I'm also a walking contradic.. more..

Writing
Grasp. Grasp.

A Poem by krystle


Restless Restless

A Poem by krystle