Dear night sky

Dear night sky

A Poem by krystle

I'd like to believe that every star in the sky represents every single tear that has rolled down every cheek under the moons light in hopes that it can provide some sort of solace. That every phase of the moon represents the phase of growth in a person that has one time confided in the big rock itself. That the galaxies are homes to the discouraged curiosity. It is hard to believe the earth is slowly dying when there is so much life in the sky just a head tilt away. I know its just admiration, but how can you blame me? When a human being is dying, they become slow and sad, when a star is dying, it appears to be glowing with color.

© 2015 krystle


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

damn. really enjoyed reading. last line was my favorite. great way to capture your reader and leave them wanting to read more of your work.

Posted 8 Years Ago


An engaging commentary. Well penned.

Posted 9 Years Ago


The last line is my favorite. I always sort of believed that when things, and people, die, they show their true colors. If it's the last moment of their life, why not expose themselves? Keep up the good work!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Very well written and thought out piece! I really like the idea of stars representing
tears, that's one I haven't thought of, cool idea! Thanks for sharing and b-blessed!

Posted 9 Years Ago


Big thoughts in a very big short prose-poem...excellent !

Posted 9 Years Ago


I like your want and thoughts. The night sky can make us wish and dream. I like the days of wishing on the falling stars and believing the sky was magic and gave/show us things hidden and unknown. Thank you for sharing the excellent poetry.
Coyote

Posted 9 Years Ago


Love this insight too the night sky and the meaning of life itself. Very well throughout and kind words for the universe that is impelling here The universe is growing by leaps and bounds each year. And Man seems to over crowd his planet as time moves on we are over populating the earth and only science can save us by solving some feeding problems we have for human consumptions as we stretch the Population from 7 Billion to 9 Billion in the next few years. I'm Just a fading star of a human on this planet only give about a life span of 78 years then my star burns up and I'm Gone.

Posted 9 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

192 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Added on January 23, 2015
Last Updated on April 3, 2015

Author

krystle
krystle

coconutcreek, FL



About
This world excites me. I like being around people with genuine personalities and happy spirits. I'm made of coffee and love Jesus. now that the basics are out of the way, I'm also a walking contradic.. more..

Writing
Grasp. Grasp.

A Poem by krystle


Restless Restless

A Poem by krystle



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Full Circle Full Circle

A Poem by KWP