The Setup

The Setup

A Chapter by Keishon
"

Cousin kidnapped,Kei trys to find him,Gun fight,Car chase,and car blowing up.

"
It was any other day at the agency,so I thought.I heard a couple of gun shots.I opened my desk drawer and pulled out a nine mm.I ran into the main room.I seen Lucas my cousin was being shot at.Then two elite looking enemy soldiers shot him in the arm and dragged him off.I started to chase him then out of no where I was clothes-lined.I awoke in a dark room,Then that's when Double M came out and turned on a small light above me.He asked me "where is Lucas" I said that big elite man came in shooting and had me pinned when a 6ft tall skinny guy came in and shot him in the arm.And started dragging him away but I tried to chase him, but it was too late.Double M said "you can go .Watch your back out there you might find your self in some thrilling action."What the f**k do you mean by that". I mean be careful.So I walked out ,and seen some of those elite soldiers jump into a armored van.Then drove away at about 75 mph.I jumped into my white Lamborghini Supperlegara.Then started the chase I shot and hit one of there tires.It blew out and flipped over 7 times before coming to a stop.I walked over there ,and noticed gas was leaking out.Then I said "burn in hell b***h". Then lit a match and flicked it.I ran,jumped in my lambo,and sped off.Then BOOM!!! A couple of cops started to chase me.I pulled over and they took me to the prison it was f*****g Alcatraz.These cops were the gay b*****s that took Lucas.Alcatraz was full of them.


© 2012 Keishon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

142 Views
Added on September 23, 2010
Last Updated on March 22, 2012


Author

Keishon
Keishon

Cynthiana, KY



Writing
The Dream The Dream

A Book by Keishon


Prison Break Prison Break

A Chapter by Keishon