Prison Break

Prison Break

A Chapter by Keishon
"

Kei's caught in Alcatraz

"

  The hall was cleared of guards.The bars were loose so I broke on of the bars off.I slipped through the bars.Must have been pure luck that they didn't pat me down.I still had my 9mm.I found a silencer on the ground and put it on my gun.Once i got out I picked of guard by guard and put them in a closet .Then one guard saw me putting a guard in a closet i guess he just came to work.It sucked a bunch of guards came out of no where and started shooting at me,But luckily they're were crates in there.I just crouched down and got behind it.I started shooting blind fire shots.An killed at least 5 guards,15,Then it came down to last one but to be unseen I shot a couple of lights out.He said "Come out,Come out where ever you are little b***h by time I get done with you they'll be picking your f*****g body parts out of the bay". I snuck around to his back and shot him in the back of the neck.I got out but there were snipers every were ,and my gun was out of ammunition.I snuck around some and then I started picking up a sniper by his neck and took his gun.Then threw him off a platform. The sniper rifle had a thermal scope on it. So it was easy to pick them off even if it was one o'clock in the morning. I walked on the bay and found a small row boat. When I got on shore I got shot in the left shoulder.I blacked out.



© 2012 Keishon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

147 Views
Added on September 24, 2010
Last Updated on March 22, 2012


Author

Keishon
Keishon

Cynthiana, KY



Writing
The Dream The Dream

A Book by Keishon


The Setup The Setup

A Chapter by Keishon