dear me and society

dear me and society

A Poem by keira jade
"

i wrote this poem remembering a teacher i had that told the class "if someone is acting different, there is always a reason, you just need to be kind."

"
dear me,
dear me and society, the real ones are not perfect, the perfect ones are never real. we are not the only ones that see our walking homes as unideal. dear me and society, the stones thrown at us came from many unknown places. the best medicine is always time. we need to let ourselves heal at our own different paces. dear me and society, the people that throw stones at us might have had too many stones thrown at them. please try not to throw the stones they threw at you, right back at them. acknowledge their bruises, ones you can and cannot see. give them time to heal. think of their story, and how they feel. dear me and society, we will mess up, when talking to ourselves. don't take the stones from the people, and throw them at yourself. dear me and society, lets ask ourselves a question. do our bruises make our walking home unideal? or maybe we forgot, we were born to be real. 

© 2021 keira jade


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

39 Views
Added on May 30, 2021
Last Updated on May 30, 2021

Author

keira jade
keira jade

Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada



Writing
4 am 4 am

A Poem by keira jade


the door the door

A Poem by keira jade