Prologue part 2

Prologue part 2

A Chapter by writer101

Once upon a time a long time ago, I was a 16 year old girl, foolish and stupid. I accidentally ran into a which, who's name was Martha, and she put a curse on me, she thought I was perfect for her plan. She locked me in a mirror, and told me I would be there for 100 years, but I was glad she did it, for I would need to help Olivia, and little did she know what was in store for Mary.

47 years later.......

There was a queen; she and her best friend wanted a child. They both had a daughter, a month apart. The queen named hers a Mary, and her friend named hers Leah. Mary and Leah grew up as best friends, but when they were 17, the queen died, and making Mary the queen. They both married, Mary married Jason White, (if you thought that White was part of Snow’s name, you are wrong) and wished upon a star that they would have a child. But something happened, something that they each did not notice. I can’t tell you yet, because that would ruin the story. Leah’s child died minutes after, as did Mary, with the flu. (There was no cure back then.) Mary’s last words were “Here name is Snow.” Leah’s husband had died a couple of months before. Jason, of course could not nurse the baby, so he married Leah. Leah has always hated Snow, because she felt like her baby should have survived instead of Snow. Fifteen years later, The Jason died. 11 months later, it started to pick up speed, and that is where our story starts.



© 2014 writer101


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

81 Views
Added on July 18, 2014
Last Updated on July 19, 2014


Author

writer101
writer101

PA



About
About Me I've always loved writing and is continuing to write a novel. I love sports, especially volleyball, soccer, and basketball. I love to read books and my favorite books are Divergent, and The .. more..

Writing
The Candymakers The Candymakers

A Stage Play by writer101