circles and circles

circles and circles

A Story by kendra14(:
"

the story that will leave you confused and your head spinning in circles.

"
its ominous black eyes felt like torches of hot fire burning a barren hole into my chest and into the withering waste land which my sanity lay buried among my now forgot emotions. it stalked me like i was the prey, and like my mind we stood face to face, spinning in repetitive circles, waiting to see who would be so clueless as to pounce at one and other first, the only evidence of what was happening to me in this very moment, was the sweat that trickled down my lip like a leak in a foundation. we continued to spin, making both the animal and i, weak and lightheaded, allowing us to fumble on our hind legs and question our sanity. To were as i had thought that i was looking quite somehow chivalrous and at the same time brave circling the beast, it circled me with its body movement suggesting that he had bestowed other intentions towards his movement, he suggested a more tantalizing copying movement, he thought himself as very quip, luring me into the battle of stares with its haunting eyes.

© 2013 kendra14(:


Author's Note

kendra14(:
hellerrr(:

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

it had amazing imagery, the writing does convey circularity, and it was very trippy and surreal. excellent job.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

180 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on April 10, 2013
Last Updated on April 10, 2013
Tags: ?

Author

kendra14(:
kendra14(:

youdontneedtoknow, OH



About
hi! i cant say to much seeing as if im 14, i have been in a few writing contests and did fairly well but when i failed one i lost a bit of hope now i hope winning on here helps that hope and warning, .. more..

Writing