fear and wisdom and understanding

fear and wisdom and understanding

A Chapter by kenwillp

 

It is said within the Holy Bible that to do good and refrain from evil is understanding, and to love and fear God is the beginning of Wisdom; thus again, it is Holy Scriptures that have given us our understanding and wisdom, so that we come to know and believe, love and trust to God. This commandment of exhortation for our created life, a soul-saving axiom, filled with God's Love and Grace and which overflows with the blessings of holy knowledge, understanding, and wisdom was from the beginning spoken by God to Adam before the Holy Scriptures were written: God said to Adam, “Thou shall not eat of the tree of the knowledge of good and evil, in the day that you eat of it you shall surely die.” This holy precept is known and realized in our Christian inheritance of ancient written prophetic enlightenment being beforehand versed in the old testament which is being the solid foundation for the new testament of the Books of holy prophetic enlightenment. Consequentially, today our human eyes see and our mind perceives so that our heart overflow with God's love; being within our whole body, physically and spiritually, mind and soul, beholden of all the sacred and loving statues of our God and Father. Let our hearts not be hardened as in the provocation of those that heard but yet disobeyed God's voice; conversely in the New Testament is it said, “You have not so learned Christ; if so be that ye have heard him, . . . as the truth is in Jesus” (eph 4:20, 21). Hence the old has provoked us to adhere to the new which admonishes and edifies us when it announces, “In time past ye walked according to the course of this world, according to the prince of the power of the air, the spirit that now works in the children of disobedience” (eph. 2:2). Above all, the Bible serves as a written record that surrounds us and it shields us from falling victim to the twisted and wicked lies of human hypocrisy. The Holy Scriptures have served to tear down and abolish the vain human morality of “will worship.” If one dares to read the Holy Scriptures, then in their deepest being they are convicted of truth by the love inherent in scripture, a love which they would deny, being belligerent and opposed to the blessings of knowledge from the Holy. By Grace and Love, not by force, but by His Holy Spirit does God convict the one who would be saved from transgression: the Holy Scriptures be the instrument of God's Will which set him along the path of righteousness and good works. The Bible sets to naught the lone unholy misconceptions and misunderstandings of those who are spiritually remiss, whether they be agnostic and in doubt, atheistic or polytheistic and lost in the lie. However, the lovers of Christ, the beloved of God know, understand, adhere to prophecy; markedly they are the blessed possessors of the Wisdom from Grace, the salt of the earth. The Wisdom of Grace was according to God's will, long before humanity and its subsequent lost of innocence, Jesus Christ in His Spirit was being that form of Wisdom and in His human body being that form of Grace. How marvelous, wonderful, and life-saving is that Grace presupposed by God's Wisdom. God's gift of Himself is Grace. Moreover, the knowledge of truth given us through Grace is extraordinary, peculiar to every believing man, woman, and child.

We who still tremble in fear and languish in doubt not knowing the severity and love of God, if we persevere to the end in our humble willingness and duty to love and respect our Heavenly Father, to acknowledge the “begotten” Son, we shall not lose our life's eternal blessing through Jesus. However we must wholly look to and adhere to the Holy Scriptures which admonishes and edifies us. We learn from the stark example set forth in the Scriptures concerning the unholy angels who know evil and fear using the power of lies to mislead and condemn even the faithful if they are able; then again the Scriptures excites our spirit by examples set us of the holy angels who in holiness, righteousness and love are before the Throne of Grace, and being in the presence of God, they rejoice singing, “Holy, Holy, Holy is God Almighty.” For the holy angels praise and celebrate of the Wisdom of Grace of God in Christ, at the Name of Jesus; while the unholy do tremble in their evil with fear immediately upon hearing the Name �" Jesus: Holy Word and Wisdom and Power, the Son of God�"the Lord of angels and men. It is Holy Wisdom from the highest that we know, respect, and reverence the Grace and Power of God's Son realizing that we are merely weak creatures who tremble in fear at the evil continence of one another. Creatures who are so easily frightened that we invent ideas for killing our own brothers and sisters, even our children. We are so contrary to the Grace given us that it is said, “ a man's enemy is those of his own household,” and being so scorned in his own home this man, who aghast at the sin in his own house ought to repent of evil, yet he will himself rise up in hostility against his neighbor. Of whom then can it be said, “for your life and redemption Grace did come.”

The fact is that the angels are not the recipients of Holy Grace. We are the realities of Grace and Love. Thus for us, mere creatures of earth and breath, “Salvation is here! And, it lives in me!” (the titled song “Salvation is here” by the christian gospel group “Hillsongs.” God is our “Solution” when by Grace we become mindful children, willfully obedient sons and daughters, being as God earthly eyes, hands, and feet; altogether being the body of believers who while running this earthly race in faith and good works do service for God. (“Solution” title name of the song by the gospel group “Hillsong). Following this paragraph are a few questions to think about. These few questions I believe are reasonable to be asked; in any case, either asked by the faithless non-believers or, in doubt, they might be asked by the not so devoutly faithful believer [not me?]. Conscientiously, rationally, if not emotionally and disturbingly, these questions I have wrestle with in my search for the reasons why it is said that Grace is costly, and why God was willing to exert so great His Word and Spirit. However one must first be freed of inordinate, perverted, instinctual drives and at liberty to honestly look at our physical reality, and our interactions and reactions to one another as a race of creatures. Our human history, which beyond a doubt, certifies the record of Grace. In turn the prophetical written and revealed historical record embodied in the Bible, also the present contemporary revelation's seen of “saving” Grace teaches, admonishes, edifies, and reproves us in answer to these questions duly and rightfully asked. God entreats us to take council with Him and to come to Him with our questions. If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink (John 7:37).Yet their are still people who even knowing Grace will not accept it because of obstinacy and stiff-necked pride.

Questions: “Why must Almighty God pay, be charged price, or assume surety for some kind of cost for creation? Why must God be questioned or requested to demonstrate knowledge, understanding and ability to do something He wants to do - create? To what, or to whom, does God petition, beg, or quietly solicit �" as to someone or something of greater authority than Himself? And, just what is it or, whom is it that God need overcome that He might speak His Word, exercise and exact His Will and His way? Grace teaches us: there be nothing and there is no one in heaven or earth stronger than our God.



© 2012 kenwillp


Author's Note

kenwillp
be pleased to help me fomat this according to orthodoxy because of grammatical errors; and/or misstatment concerning right scriptural contextural conformity (misconformity). I am not gnostic, or want to be herectical

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on September 3, 2012
Last Updated on November 16, 2012
Tags: understanding and wisdom in grac


Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp