Grace

Grace

A Chapter by kenwillp
"

the Word; Jesus; the history of Him

"
 

        God’s Holy Word, the exactness of Himself that He Willed to speak on His behalf, and for the sake of our life and being, came forth and is the truth and the sanctification of Divine immersion in and adhesion to humanness within the body and being of Jesus, the “Begotten” son of God, the Holy Life, and Holy Sacrifice. That being, Jesus is the “peculiar” reason for our truth and being: Jesus being “Grace” personified. Jesus’ life is the Divine intention and pattern of and for humanity's created life. By Him and in Him have we received the Holy design of our form, the body of flesh, water, blood, the soul; also through Jesus we have received the spirit of belief and obedience in the holy nature of faith, which will account for our soul's eternal salvation.

Concerning the “One Glorious Holy Life” that came from Heaven, that is, Jesus Christ, the Life of Deity and Holiness, the Life of Holy Spirit, and the Holy Life that became human being, taking upon itself the lowly state of a humanity. The One Glorious Holy Life forever glorious in the purity of Holiness, and in that exactness did Jesus reign and live purely, holy and gloriously, within the peculiarity of his human being. The Holy Spirit of God through the Grace that is Jesus' life gave reason, cause, and validation to the physical life desired for a “new creation,” our human life. And most assuredly, Jesus is that beginning holy template life and value of our human soul as well. In the Power of the Holy Spirit, conspicuously of the things peculiar only to the dust of the earth, the waters of the earth, and the things pertaining to the earth God fashioned the Son's holy physical, human body of being. And so it is that we are in the likeness of Jesus, having our being formed of the things extraordinarily of the earth which did come from nothingness. Albeit this Jesus in the nature of His Holy, Eternal Spirit, yet did he graciously clothed himself in the physical form of that which was created, which did not before exist. Similarly, by the power of the Eternal Spirit of God, so too did Jesus fashion our eternal soul with a likeness to his Eternal Spirit.

Whereas of the “One Glorious Holy Life” come from heaven, that is, Jesus Christ, the Life of Deity and Divinity, the Life of Holy Spirit, and the life of human being �" He is literally being our peculiarity that forms and makes us an entity related to Holy truth, as he is Holy Truth; thus are we part company with all that is true of Jesus: Now the Word of God in the incarnate essence of Jesus Christ, as of his human birth, childhood, and life as the son of a carpenter; his heritage as a Jew, also that fact of his being providentially revealed, divinely commissioned, and humanly revered to be conspicuously and singularly God's one and only Son; hence being from eternity predestined and preordained to be first among the holy order of prophets seen, heard, and touched; even before the order of Melchizdek Jesus is God's own High Priest acceptable to receive the [our] eternal honor, prayers, worship, and tithes of His very own people. For as surely as came the voice of the “Holy One of Jacob” Who out of the “burning bush” on the Holy Mountain of God said, “I am,” so too literally and of absolute certainty did the holy voice and word of the “High and Lofty One” Who inhabits eternity, “Jesus the Christ,” read and proclaim in the synagogue at Jerusalem on that most holy sabbath day the fulfillment of Isaiah 61:1. The Son sent, Emmanuel, and his voice heard and his presence felt; thus was he found to be and confirm to be a man of flesh and blood by those of the Sanhedrin who scornfully mocked him and viciously attacked him, and who sought his human life and wickedly choose to spill his blood upon the earth.

By the pre-determinant Will of the Father the Word, that is, Jesus the Christ of God, God our Savior, was preordained before the beginning to live and die and rise again in the midst of the inhabitants of the earth in the land of Israel. In the company of his disciples, his family, and the needy ones �" the poor and the sick in spirit and body, Jesus lived life, enjoyed life, and enjoined himself with us in the trials, tribulations, and sufferings in this mortal life. We know and understand that according to God's Wisdom Jesus was according to his human lineage a descendent of the tribe of Judah, and he was of the seed of David, who was the son of Jesse, and David was King of the Israelites. However, Jesus according to his exactness to the Eternal Spirit, God from God, was labeled “King of the Jews;” notwithstanding prophetically by those who knew of him and crucified him upon the cross. Jesus being the exact Presence of the “incarnate” Word of God; consequently in the power and fullness of his Divine nature Jesus personify and signify the very Spirit of God, the perfect form of Holiness, in his whole being.

For this “Jesus” is the Life and the Light of the world, the Holy Word of God and the Holy Spirit of God, Who quickens and animates our godly life, even our faithful being and doing; thereby we are now obliged to rightly see and experience life. This seeing and experiencing the holy life can be, should we imitate Him, equated profitably to our Christ-likeness. Christ was and is that Holy Salt by which the world is salted. Jesus is that ingredient in Holy Salt that flavors with the taste of redemption and salvation, that salt which seasons all with savor of faith and holiness, and that salt sprinkled upon the holy sacrifice of our life. Hence in our Christ-likeness, that is, in our wonderfully unique and marvelous flavoring, we are that delightful and delicious taste of the savor of Holy Salt in the world, on the palate of the souls of others who are like-minded.

Jesus is the salted taste of “unmerited” favor, and Jesus is the Holy Candle of Light by which we see the truth of our reconciliation with God. He is our Holy dwelling place, our heavenly lighted city set on a hill; our Holy florescent land of inheritance, and our Holy luminous Kingdom glowing of salvation's light to all who are far off. Jesus is the Holy Lamp of Divine hope, faith, and love upon our feet; the Holy Light of truth unto our path. The Lamp and the Light of the Lord for us who believe and who hold fast the blessedness of hope, faith, and love is the Truth of Divine Wisdom of Holy Revelation shining in us. The Light of Jesus, the Light of Grace and Truth, is the glorious brightness of knowledge and satisfaction and consummation in the divine mystery surrounding Jesus' sacrificial death on the cross. To the redeemed Grace is the light from a Holy candle hidden not under a bushel basket: so was the radiance of his human life, death, and powerful resurrection brightly seen, deeply felt, and eternally realized in the “saved.” Thus is Jesus the Light from the Holy Word of illumination that God had presupposed and willed to shine from the beginning: the “Holy Candle” of Light lit before the darkness, to light the darkness, and that still brightly shines to vanquish the darkness. The glorious luminance which shone of our own coming life, redemption, and resurrection unto eternal life: it was the light of salvation in hope, faith, and love through Jesus Who cannot fail.

The Holy Resurrected Son �" the seeming (I speak as a man) dousing and relighting of the eternal “Holy Candle �"” is the Life and the Light [Word] that ever was with God, is God, and of God. For our sake did he lay down his human life, not his Eternal Life. And the human life he laid down, he took up again: raised it in holiness, in truth and in glory. That we should be witnesses of his Divine affirmation and confirmation, witnesses of his invincibility and inseparability from the contiquity of the Holy Trinity, the Oneness of God: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.

Once again, in conjunction with that which is before already mentioned about Jesus' humanity and historicity, let us take note of the most important extra-biblical references those of one Josephus ben Matthias born circa 37 CE, a famed and renowned Jewish historian , who wrote the disputed reference to Jesus, namely the “Testimonium Flavianum.” Josephus writings cover a number of figures from Jesus era such as John the Baptist, James the brother of Jesus, and Pontius Pilate … etc. So too let us be mindful of those scholars and learned men, though I will not name them or quote them and there are many, who are known to have referenced and used as proofs Josephus' references (Jewish Antiquities 18.3.3 and Jewish Antiquities 20.9.1) concerning Jesus of Nazareth. Although Josephus in but a few words wrote of Jesus, yet indeed his accountable words of Jesus are no less to be creditable than his words concerning history and the historical figures and events of his time period. For this Josephus' and his writings are consider by scholars to be accurate facts of historical events. The Christ of Jehovah of Whom Josephus wrote, Whom being believed upon by prominent and well-known historical figures before and too of Josephus' time, learned and humble men, was in fact a man. So it is that these written facts about Jesus cannot and should not be dismissed or denied. The fact is that the Christ of God Who came into the world so fervently stirred and fanned the fires of love, faith, and testimony by believers�"that the wrath they kindled in the hearts and minds of the ruling religious and political antagonists of Jesus and of His disciples bear an even greater basis of witness for our belief and not our doubt. For though they speak of Christ with contention, yet have they added to the furtherance of the Gospel of Him. Thus those whose arguments and railings do testify on their behalf of their condemnation, yet the mention of Christ's name out of their hearts of darkness and their mouths of dispute is testimony of the Holy Light which came into the world. They claimed to be wise, yet what wise and honest person waste time and effort or feels a need to formulate argument against that which is consider vain fantasy?

Pitiably by God, and how sorrowfully of humanity, does this debased and reprobate heart and mind of contention continually fall upon and still exit in the heart, mind, and mouth of prominent and learned persons even today, this modern and scientific day, these very godless days. Verily in the presence of Eternal Light and Holy Faith, our human contentions toward God but drives the immediacy of human need, spiritual accounting and accountability, for the divinely inspired, established, and constructed human foundation based in the Church of God, the Body of Jesus Christ. This body of Holy Truth founded in Jesus’ Holy spiritual body is in accordance with God’s revelation, teaching, and divine purpose.

So, then, whereas we look back upon all these truths concerning Jesus, and seeing that our Lord’s Spirit - Holy; our Lord’s body - super nature and human nature; and our Lord’s human soul �" that which was united and consumed within his Eternal Spirit (note1): when these facts of Jesus entered and touched the creation we could not but recognize that Jesus, the Word of Life and Holy Truth, the Light and Spirit of God Almighty,” did come forth echoing connotations of antiquity which the Jews of his generation could not hear from God's Messiah, just as those that fell away in “Old Testament” times would not hear from God's prophets, and just like the obstinate souls of this very present generation will not hear and acknowledge neither understand the Holy Spirit: they will not and so cannot hear, believe, know, or perceived to heed the voice of God, the Word and the Truth of Jehovah: Who by the Word of the Holy Spirit said, “In the beginning God created…;“ even again saying, “Let us make man in our image.”



© 2012 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012


Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp