faith in one idea

faith in one idea

A Story by kenwillp
"

political

"

Is it best to have five or six different untried and untested ideas--the Republican's hope for our nation. Or would it not be more prudent to have one presently solid, tried, tested and proven idea--the Democrat's actual and factual work for our nation. Indeed, an evident, forthright and compassionate work for democracy, true democracy. A trudged, unimpedable, working, and far-reaching democracy which is the god given right of and for all nations and people.

This democratic i...dea and its party with all its constituents are and have been and must be dutifully and faithfully adherent to and responsible for its serene, empowering charitableness; for its encouraging propagation, and for its all-inclusive, unifying negotiation.
So that we may all live in inalienable equality, in true peace, in loving-kindness, in harmony and in goodwill on earth, and in respect of one another. Striving and working altogether in recognition of, in spite of, and in despite of all our globally vast and diverse cultural even individual beliefs, faiths and hopes.

Not merely condensed into one but being of one mind and heart-in God our Creator, Who is the Father of us all, and Who desires relationship with all of us as one, as of one family. Casting aside all our pettiness for His love's sake toward us-Jesus Christ and the gift of our soul, that is the Spirit of Holiness which God has shed abroad onto all of us

© 2016 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

224 Views
Added on February 13, 2016
Last Updated on February 13, 2016
Tags: political, ideology

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
TRUMP WARS TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp


greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp