TRUMP WARS

TRUMP WARS

A Story by kenwillp
"

spiritual-political

"
the problem is not the "extremist" right (kkk, Nazis, ...etc.). but it (the truest problem and problem-makers) is the center, moderate, and above-center right; even more problematic also, is "ignorant racial minorities" which are supporting trump. these are - altogether - truly trump's and, so, his "weakest" surrogate-the extreme right greatest strength.
we find that all these others: center-right, moderate-right, above-center right, the foolish and disenfranchised minorities..., these form the silent, very powerful hidden calvary of Donald trump's God-defying forces of war:
however, let it be known that God is not ever mocked.
America is making itself an enemy of God by agreeing to align itself with Godlessness.
No King, Country, Nation, or peoples is saved by an army, and to trust in horses (hideous at that) is a vain thing. America has lost it blessed standing with God (I believe).
To an even greater extent, as is prophetic, God has left every man and woman to their own truth whatever invention and devices they might covet in lust and idolatry. For all that God has done to bless them, bless us, yet has God's DIVINE TRUTH fallen and been rejected in their minds and in their streets; hence, whoever seek God's JUSTICE and LOVE they are as an enemy and they are as condemned by this world.
(this statement is with many grammatical errors, read considerately, it's early)

© 2017 kenwillp


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

159 Views
Added on August 17, 2017
Last Updated on August 17, 2017
Tags: religious-spiritual-political

Author

kenwillp
kenwillp

toledo, OH



About
I would like to say first that I am a High School "drop-out". I finished the 10th grade and half of the 11th. I received my G.E.D when I paid $10 dollars and took the equivalency test while I was in t.. more..

Writing
greater than greater than

A Story by kenwillp