In the sky that night

In the sky that night

A Story by Keoni
"

a true story...

"

  On a dark, and quiet evening just past sunset, a bright light appears on the horizon. Not uncommon for this summer has had a lot of sightings, but we took to this one as extreme. The light, quickly gets brighter and reflections from the ocean turn red, and blue. Moving fast it turns to the left, (my right) and heads north, still bright as a spotlight. Suddenly and without warning it drops to near surface of the bay, and the ocean front, while beams emit laser like strobes throughout our valley home. Scanning things like a grocery price gun. Then a swift yet calm and steady breeze hits us that smells like ocean mist, i guess a wall of air like after a large truck or car passes by. The landscape outside of the house gets warped, like as if beeing seen through mirrors not perfectly flat, like a portal of some sort, i was looking through.

     Paranoia and fear race through the both of our minds, we hide in the bathroom, with the lights all out, and are suddenly under the impression of an a ttack of some sort, as a helicopter starts circling in large circles. Not confusing the two, we make note of the light, as well as the helicopter being two completely different things, observing one another as still, we hide in the dark.

    Eventually, we emerge from the bathroom, five or ten minutes later, to find the light has grown to enormous size, actually, it just turned to its side.

    With comparison to neighboring objects and such we estimate its size at over a quarter mile long, with its light shinning maybe five miles in eradic directions.

    The light leaves us by flying north towards the town that we live near, as we follow it, we see that the town is in complete blackout stage, maybe from fear of a bombing or such.

    Nothing was heard or seen in the news anytime after this wierd sighting, but a few people we knew saw it too, from miles away. We saw something I have no explination for. Happened on july 29, 2003.......K

© 2011 Keoni


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

183 Views
Added on February 17, 2011
Last Updated on February 17, 2011

Author

Keoni
Keoni

honaunau, HI



About
born in hawaii, still here, i love it.....the ocean, the woods, the spirit....the Mana~ its here that i live in the path of my forefathers.....and mothers. many things exist to my eyes that only i se.. more..

Writing
feeling naked feeling naked

A Poem by Keoni