Sing myself to me....

Sing myself to me....

A Poem by Keoni
"

a look at the puzzling world of art and music....and love. kind of a music paradox....

"

sleepless in a alphabet that ends in G...

starting over again.....hymmm, lets see...

i got the highs, and the lows all knows,

what has ever become of me.......?

its harmony and rythm with sequence and thirst,

for love and understanding, invented not cursed.......

is there a wrong way?

music knows no other than light,

for music to me now, is pure.....

like the sea, the sun, the stars,

the light.......music is light....

it entwines itself into every cell, and structures itself upon what has always been....

removing darkness, in exchange for creation.....art from the very depths of soul...

and some might add, that dreams are soul.....as music is dreams in a concious state....

until you are touched by harmony and music, it may feel incomplete...relating to little of her art, to sing and gauge the endless vibrations, in infinate directions, is exactly what love is........maybe even more.....

 

in an alphabet that ends in G, less is never lonesome, for she will repeat her self....and even reverse and sing the other way.......

 

music knows no time......

its infinatly bound.....

so what is played now, will be played then, and for ever will never end......

 

so if i sing a song of love, with intentions of just that,

i may very well be singing to myself as an infant, and a mother, and a father, from the beginning, until the end...........however....

 

forever is just that,

infinately never ending........

 

The end (haha)

© 2011 Keoni


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Very musical, and whimsical at points. Almost a story and a song. I love the structure and the rhythm. I love your style as well! Great job!

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

definitely written by someone very passionate about music..has a merry easygoing flow to it..keep writing..

Posted 13 Years Ago


2 of 2 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

177 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on February 18, 2011
Last Updated on February 18, 2011

Author

Keoni
Keoni

honaunau, HI



About
born in hawaii, still here, i love it.....the ocean, the woods, the spirit....the Mana~ its here that i live in the path of my forefathers.....and mothers. many things exist to my eyes that only i se.. more..

Writing
feeling naked feeling naked

A Poem by Keoni



Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..


Sleepwalk Sleepwalk

A Poem by Robin