The Ultimate Fight

The Ultimate Fight

A Chapter by Kevin Andros
"

This is the Third last Chapter of this novel.

"
As we mentioned in the earlier chapter that the SERC, in which all the recovering fighters and the Judges were stationed, reached the meteorite in which the Destroyers were stationed. Now a little information about the meteorite.
��������The meteorite is now 233,500,000,000,000 miles from earth and 5000 miles away from the wardome, which was blasted a short while ago. Since being a meteorite, the surface of the meteorite was always shaking and was very unstable, due to which the Defenders and the Destroyers had to face many problems. Most of the sophisticated weapons of all the spacecraft’s were either malfunctioning or not responding quickly. Moreover, due to the impact from the sudden landing of the SERC on the meteorite had caused a great change in the direction of the meteorite and was now heading with full speed towards earth. All the fighters were in great peril as because this final fight had to be ended quickly and dismissed as they had very little time left for them to save the earth and themselves and flee from the meteorite.
��������Now, both in the shuttle of the Destroyers and in the SERC, the planning were going on how to save earth. As the Destroyers wanted to capture earth and rule it and they also had to save themselves and so they had to stop the meteorite from crashing in the earth, whereas the Defenders had to save earth anyway. So, now the short-term goals of the Tekkenders were the same. Both the Tekkenders had t save the earth. Now, in the SERC, none of the Destroyers had recovered and in the Defenders, only Kevin and Chon had recovered. Then started planning together,
Kevin- We’ve tried to play and beat them fairly, but now I think that it’s play foul like them.
Henry- Yes! You are right. But in case they attack on the SERC when we are away, we should divide in groups and the larger of us will remain here. I have a plan. Kevin and I will head for the shuttle of the Destroyers and all of you will stay here and protect the SERC and patients.
Chan- I thought that I was also going.
Kevin- No, Chan I think that Henry’s plan is great. Chan, you should protect the SERC, and if possible, the earth. After all, we have done many adventures together, and you should look after John too.
Chan- Ok, bye!
��������So, Kevin and Henry set off towards the shuttle of the Destroyers while the other Defenders stayed in the SERC to protect it.
��������Now, Kevin and Henry proceeded towards the shuttle of the Destroyers. After they neared the shuttle, Henry decided that it was no longer safe to enter the shuttle separately, so he picked up Kevin and made a run for the shuttle. But unfortunately, he flash was caught in the cameras of the shuttle of the Destroyers. The Devil saw this and immediately ordered that the clone Henry and Zordan should destroy Kevin and Henry. The Great Devil was very happy with The Devil for his presence of mind and he took it for granted that Kevin is sure to be killed and victory would be theirs.
��������So, as Henry and Kevin were advancing towards the shuttle, Henry saw another flash of light heading towards them. He stopped and immediately the flash of light hit them and they were thrown way back. Then they saw it was clone Henry with Zordan!
Zordan- Ha, ha, ha! I am Zordan. I have the powers of Kevin and many more powers of the Devil! Face me, you ratty Kevin!
Kevin- I do not fear even death Zordan, so how can I fear you? You should fear me, you copycat!
Zordan- I am not a copycat, you rodent! You’ll see who is a copycat and who is not!
��������After his ‘introduction’ was over, Zordan leaped at Kevin and started his fight. On the other side, the two Henrys’ had also started fighting with their speed of light. Henry suddenly thought that ‘it’s only my DNA form. It does not have my skills. So I can defeat it with my skills’. So, he acted likewise. When the clone Henry sped towards him, he leapt out of his way and hit unexpectedly of the clone Henry. As the result it was thrown way back and before the clone Henry could recover from that blow, the real Henry sped towards it and started his skills of Karate and did not give him time to recover or to fight back. At last he said, ‘see what it takes to be a real Henry’! And hit the clone Henry with a full force of his speed of light and the clone disappeared with a whoosh of smoke.
��������But it was the Zordan and Kevin fight that was worth watching all the while. Zordan didn’t attack Kevin at all, but he blocked the attacks launched by Kevin and hit Kevin by that attack only. For example, when Kevin used his Tiger Punch, Zordan blocked it and before Kevin was ready, Zordan hit him with the Tiger Punch only. But Kevin didn’t accept his defeat. So he cooled his mind and waited for Zordan to attack him first. But Zordan didn’t move. Instead, a ray emerged from the locket of Zordan and came to strike Kevin. Kevin jumped aside from the way of the ray and before he had time to steady himself, Zordan gave him with Kevin's own signature move. Then Kevin started to regret that ‘if only I had not tried to bring a map of our vacation adventure, I’d have never been Knocked Out and this rodent would never have appeared. But what I’ll do now’? He only thought how to escape from there. Suddenly, he noticed that all the while during the fight; Zordan’s eyes were flashing continuously. This gave him an idea. Leaping forwards, he gave Zordan a big ‘Jodan Nokite Suki’ (it’s a type of attack in Karate on the eyes). Zordan felt a huge pain in his eyes and while he was nursing his eyes, Kevin started hitting and punching Zordan and giving him no time to recover.
��������The Great Devil was watching the fight. When he saw that Zordan is to be defeated, he teleported Zordan back to his shuttle.
��������But due to the very hard and exhausting fight, Kevin was about to loose his consciousness. Noticing this, Henry picked up Kevin and rushed towards the SERC. When he reached there, Henry saw that,
Henry- Hey! What happened? Why are you all so tensed?
Poly- All the destroyers in the SERC were teleported.
Amy- and I believe that they are now in there shuttle and they are forming some other plan to destroy us.
��������Meanwhile, Jun was cured by the doctors in the SERC and then said,
Kevin- So what’s the big deal! We can defeat them if we fight with all our strength.
John- Oh! Don’t you know? The meteorite is going to crash in earth at only 9 hours from now!
Kevin and Henry- WHAT?
Everybody- YES!
Kevin- Then what are we waiting for? We should immediately plan for our attack.
��������Meanwhile in the shuttle of the Destroyers, The Great Devil and The Devil planned that it was no longer time for individual fight, so they planned that they should start for the SERC right now.
The Great Devil- And after we have destroyed the Defenders quickly, we’ll have enough time to escape from this meteorite.
The Devil- But we should prepare first. I suggest that we should take with us as many health capsules we have.
George- Good idea.
Tiger- And we should also take our small, handy but powerful weapons, which can be used in emergency.
The Great Devil- Yes! So we can leave just now.
��������So the Destroyers started for the SERC, but halfway to the SERC, they saw something that saved them their trouble to go all the way to the SERC. They saw that the Defenders were standing there, all of them. They evidently had planned exactly in the same way as the Destroyers. Now,
Chon- So you are also here eh? We were beginning to think that you guys are too cowardly to leave your shuttle.
Tiger- So you think so, do you? Now we’ll find out who is cowardly and who is not!
��������After this heated conversation, Chon jumped at Tiger and started fighting. And all the other Tekkenders also started fighting with each other. It was brilliant sight to look at, but it was extremely nasty to fight and defeat. Chon fought Tiger; John jumped at George saying, ‘now I’ll get you for defeating me in the wardome’! At the other side, Dr. Kon-Le started his sword drilling to Nicky, Amy jumped and hit Dr. Barron at the center, Bootblack jumped at Kevin, Poly gave her stylish kick to Proudfoot, Hammer Jack and The Copycat were locked in a furious fight, and the other also started their fight.
��������Chon and Tiger were in the middle of their furious fight. As the latter was more powerful, so Chon thought he’d apply his skills of a ninja. So he started his copter and combo and half-power and power. At first Tiger got badly hurt by the copter and combo, but he cleverly blocked the half-power and moved sideways to escape the full power. And when Chon finished giving his power to the empty air, Tiger got hold of him from the side and threw him forcefully on the ground. But when Tiger jumped with his body weight to fall on Chon, he rolled sideways to escape it and he gave Tiger a mighty skate. So this fight went on for a very long time. Now, as this fight is going pretty boring, we would like to move on to the fight of John and George. John was furious that he was KOed by George and even angrier because it was the first fight and he missed all the actions. John jumped high in the air (as the gravitational force of the meteorite was equal to the moon) and hit George with his big and strong hands. George was dumbstruck. But John didn’t give him a chance to recover. He started his mighty Punches and Shoto Uke and every shot and kicks and punches he knew. And at last George lost all blood and fell down KOed. The John gestured as to clean his own hands and said, ‘Bits of filth. I wonder how he could defeat me in the first chance. Maybe I was thinking of Nicky, so I couldn’t get my mind on the fight. But what is gone is gone. Le me see how else needs my help’.
��������Kevin was also fighting Bootblack, but surprisingly, he seemed stronger than when he was in the vacation adventure. With one sweep of his big hands, he swept away half of Kevin’s energy. But Kevin had a quality that only some of the Tekkenders had. It was the quality of getting hold of arm or leg that had attacked them and take a bit of energy of the opponent. So he applied this technique and getting hold of Bootblack’s hands, he twisted it, taking some of Bootblack’s energy. Now Kevin stuck t this quality of his and whenever Bootblack attacked him with his hand or leg, then Kevin, carefully and tactfully blocking the shot, caught the hand or leg and took away some energy of Bootblack’s. At last, when Bootblack was so exhausted that he could no longer attack, Kevin took his time and took full power and finished Bootblack.
��������But Chon, fighting with Tiger, was in danger. Tiger turned very ferocious and did not give Chon time to attack and he started to apply and his throwing techniques and finished Chon by his high-jump throw.
��������Like this, some Defenders and some destroyers were winning the fight. So, Hammer Jack defeated The Copycat, Greff defeated Chan, Mardy defeated Gong, Poly was knocked out by Proudfoot, The Great Devil applied his dirty trick and finished Lina, Dr. Kon-Le defeated Nicky, Dr. Barron was knocked out by Amy, and in The Devil and Mike fight, The Devil got better of Mike very narrowly. But Zordan and Henry were still fighting. But the other Tekkenders were now in great peril and the meteorite came very near to the earth. The Devil and John stopped Zordan and Henry and the Defenders and the Destroyers were thinking as how to save their lives.
��������Will all the Tekkenders die? Will they be able to save earth? What will happen to the Ogrean army? FIND OUT IN OUR NEXT EPISODE!


© 2008 Kevin Andros


Author's Note

Kevin Andros
Critisizm welcum

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

291 Views
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on March 1, 2008
Last Updated on March 19, 2008


Author

Kevin Andros
Kevin Andros

World is one country, India



About
Hi. I'm a Leo Person by birth. ************************ Update April 2016 I am making my slow return to this wonderful world without borders. Trying to be active on boards and adding new writer.. more..

Writing
Broken Broken

A Poem by Kevin Andros