The Carlyle Group Global Alternative Asset Management Citizenship

The Carlyle Group Global Alternative Asset Management Citizenship

A Story by Kevin Mounts
"

We are one of the world’s largest and most diversified alternative asset management firms.

"

We believe that being a good corporate citizen is good business practice and creates long-term value for our investors. Find more details in our Corporate Citizenship Reports.

 

RESPONSIBLE INVESTING

Considering the environmental, social and governance (ESG) implications of our investments enables us to be good stewards of the capital committed to us by our investors as well as being good corporate citizens.

         

CORPORATE GOVERNANCE

Carlyle has a clear and effective framework that enables us to uphold the highest ethical and business standards across the firm. Maintaining Carlyle’s good name and the good names of our investors is paramount.

         

ONE COMMUNITY

The One Community program provides Carlyle professionals with two days per year to volunteer at organizations where they live, work and invest.

         

ONE RESOURCE

Our Wealth Sharing Program supports Carlyle professionals in their charitable giving by matching on a dollar-for-dollar basis up to $2,000 per year for contributions made to educational and humanitarian organizations.

         

ONE WORLD

Diverse teams and experiences bring tremendous value to our firm and the alternative asset industry. We work to cultivate an environment rich in different backgrounds, perspectives and experiences.

         

ONE PLANET

Environmental considerations play a significant �" and growing �" role in our investment practices and the operations of our portfolio companies.

© 2013 Kevin Mounts


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
LL
Very informative....thanks for sharing.

Posted 10 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

171 Views
1 Review
Added on October 21, 2013
Last Updated on October 21, 2013
Tags: The Carlyle Group, Global, Alternative, Asset, Management

Author

Kevin Mounts
Kevin Mounts

United Kingdom