An Emblem for Tomorrow’s Bright Future Mr. Rashad Naqaweh

An Emblem for Tomorrow’s Bright Future Mr. Rashad Naqaweh

A Story by Kevin Richard
"

Today story is more about my research on Tomorrow's Bright Future and Change Maker Mr. Rashad Naqaweh: Reclaiming the Power of Citizenship for a New Generation.

"

     GAFO Energy NZ Limited has been working in energy sector since 2007 and most specifically in geothermal energy sector, which is the heat energy generated and stored in the Earth. GAFO Energy NZ Limited is also known as GNZ in short for the convenience. Dr. Rashad Naqaweh, who is a Syrian-born businessman believed and said to have a net worth of over 217 million pounds according to ‘Alarab.co.uk (The New Arab), is the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) and Chairman of GAFO Energy NZ Limited.


    Moreover, GAFO Energy NZ Limited strives, yet believes in developing innovative strategies which will be achieving growth in future for a noble and optimistic cause. GAFO Energy NZ Limited does not just only want to build energy factories across the world, but it also wants to build and design a new future to everyone where there will be prosperity of life through healthier renewable energies across the globe that will for sure endeavor to make lives of people easy to live in.

    GAFO Energy NZ Limited has kept many plans for the expansion and spreading of the network of geothermal energy projects in Europe keeping the necessity and prioritizing the quick demands of people with a projected budget plan of 2 billion Euros in the beginning. GAFO Energy NZ Limited’s management officials have always assiduously worked to achieve new milestones through their professional skills and now they are discussing with the Kenyan government and getting reached in the final phase of discussions for establishing a 500 Megawatt (Mw) geothermal energy project that will surely cost an estimated budget of 1.3 billion Euros.


 













   









Furthermore, back in 2009, GAFO Energy NZ Limited along with the Comorian government has confirmed and agreed on an establishment of a 25 Mw geothermal plant located in Ngazidja, Comoros which made a cost of about 120 million Euros of investment. Now, the Comorian government has again showed its interest by praising the efforts of GAFO Energy NZ Limited and is once more in the discussions with the officials of GAFO Energy NZ Limited to set up a new 10 Megawatt Hydro-electric power plant to be started soon in future. However, neither elaborating about the project nor about its estimated cost for now.

    Currently, GAFO Energy NZ Limited is working with projects in most of the countries across the globe like Federal Republic of Somalia, Republic of Kenya, Tanzania and Union of the Comoros and it has once again succeeded to win the hearts of mentioned countries through professionalism of our management officials. Going more ahead, GAFO Energy NZ has strived to make partners in order to provide best to its customers with some leading organizations and countries far across the globe, and currently GAFO Energy NZ Limited is partnering with organizations and countries like Harambee, Republic Federal Islamic of Comoros, and the Ministry of Energy and Minerals, United Republic of Tanzania are in top of the list.

© 2018 Kevin Richard


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

61 Views
Added on February 14, 2018
Last Updated on February 14, 2018
Tags: GAFO ENERGY NZ LIMITED, ENERGY SECTOR, GEOTHERMAL ENERGY SECTOR, ENERGY FACTORIES, DR RASHAD NAQAWEH, GEOTHERMAl ENERGY PROJECTS IN EU

Author

Kevin Richard
Kevin Richard

Toronto, Ontario, Canada



About
My name is Kevin Richard and currently I'm working at Global Niche Tech , I'm a Career Counselor, a Teacher and a Writer who writes on different topics related to Motivation, Success Stories, Educatio.. more..

Writing