Farewell

Farewell

A Poem by kevluvtory
"

I lost her

"
Grey whisps scurry, driven by the howling. making the moon flicker, as if an incandescent bulb struggling to keep time with the electricity flow.

Far in the east the dawn waits in hopes of capturing a glimpse of the tawny unaware of the changing seasons. Over in the woods fawns dawdle by the brook safe in the knowledge that no dogs can get within half a mile due to the motion of the air, every last pheromone resplendent in its own glory hanging off every dank bough within.

Bright fluorescent green shoots bursting through the black soil to breathe a huge sigh of relief at having made it through the winter reaching inexorably upwards toward the unattainable source of heat and light. Chickens now with renewed vigour strain to lay more each day to herald the coming of spring once more.

Yet still I find no solace in the beauty of it all for you have gone before your time.

© 2015 kevluvtory


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

144 Views
Added on June 11, 2015
Last Updated on June 11, 2015

Author

kevluvtory
kevluvtory

MORPETH, Northumberland, United Kingdom



About
I write a lot of erotica and adult type poetry usually with a large helping of humour. although having said that should you read further you may be surprised at the content I will provide. I is very i.. more..

Writing
SAND BAR SAND BAR

A Poem by kevluvtory