research paper on time travel (unfinished?)

research paper on time travel (unfinished?)

A Story by FaeryQueen

Research Paper: Time Travel

Time Travel:

Time travel is a very complex science to begin with, so going about doing it, making it a reality, would be quite an interesting task. Whether it may be possible in the near future to travel through time is up for debate, but scientists are trying to figure out a way to perfect the already-existing technology. The hope that maybe one day, we can all go into the future, or the past to change, or see everything that has happened, or will happen, is both enchanting and frightening. To think you have that power to go back, or forth, to change history, is a lot for one mind to comprehend. So, what is time travel, really? Is it just another reason for scientists to shout out an “I told you so” to the world who wouldn’t believe in its’ assumptions? Although there is no concrete evidence that clearly support time travel as a reality, there are a few rather auspicious pictures and videos out there that really do contain the idea that time travel has happened before. 

One of the first pieces of said “evidence”, later putting more similar stories into the light, would be the story of John Titor, a man who appeared in the form of a forum under the name of Timetravel_0, later changing it to John Titor. Starting in November, 2th, 2000, he stated that he, indeed, was a time traveler from the year 2036 and then provided a multitude of pictures and images of his time machine. Predicting events for 2001, 2008 and even 2015, most of them off by a few details. In 2001, John’s prediction was of the Iraq War caused by deception, which, according to history, has had lots of unrest during the last few years, prior to John’s postings on the forum, which made his predictions “one of a kind” Predicted for 2008, the cancellation of the Olympics, held in Beijing, China, which almost happened. And, finally, in 2015, the prediction was for a nuclear war, which never happened. 

Another non-concrete said “evidence” of time travel would be the widely accredited Project Pegasus’ team leader, and Seattle attorney, Andrew D. Basiago’s expedition to November, 19th 1863. He did this with something called a “plasma confinement” which is the enclosure of plasma particles by means of a magnetic field. By doing so, one would be able to teleport and travel to another timeline, as did Basigo. Mr. Basiago claims he “...travelled and teleported...” to Gettysburg to hear Former President Lincoln’s speech. [finish piece]

© 2022 FaeryQueen


Author's Note

FaeryQueen
i found this in my old school gmail account- i did this paper for fun- for fun(?!)

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

12.7.16 ^^ ------------------------

Posted 2 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

50 Views
1 Review
Added on January 30, 2022
Last Updated on January 30, 2022
Tags: time travel, time, travel, fantasy, sci fi

Author

FaeryQueen
FaeryQueen

NYC, NY



About
more..

Writing
decrepit decrepit

A Poem by FaeryQueen