the clear truth

the clear truth

A Story by khepri juarnol
"

truth

"

 Ok... I give up I don't know what I want.

But I know I don't want this. I have to go... spread my wings and just believe that I wont fall to close to the ground. I heard some one say one day that they wanted to live they're life unexpected and just like my opinion on the weather you can't predict life.

I'm just at the starting line and iI can't limit myself neither can I limit my life by wasting time doing something that really doesn't feel right. So I'm going to give my past spider webs and apologize and leave it and my present I give it no meaning because of one reason. It doesn't matter if you're four, fifteen, twenty, or eighty. You're alive and what you do with what you have is your choice. So today I look in the mirror and I slap myself in the face for all the wrong I will do and I pat myself on the back for all the good... So what are you going to do sit there and wait until someone comes in and gives you advice and tells you what to do? Not me, I'm going with this only thing in this world that any one can ever trust and thats you're heart. Whether you like it or not... It's so simple and clear that we are all just losing our minds and we think our authority and parents and all of our teachers know what's best for us. But they don't. So today is my chance I decide. And today, right now if your reading this... YOU DECIDE!

© 2008 khepri juarnol


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

112 Views
Added on July 9, 2008

Author

khepri juarnol
khepri juarnol

new orleans, LA



About
Hi! I'm Tiffany M. Riley. I was born and raised in New Orleans, LA. I hate cold cheese and rats, so don't talk about the rats and offer cold cheese. I love shoes and reading books. I don't like the or.. more..

Writing