I'm Just A Mess.

I'm Just A Mess.

A Poem by kiki756

What do you do when you're lied to?  What can I say?  When I put all my trust in you, and you just throw it away?
You.  Said.  You.  Cared.  Yet I’m here and you don’t give a damn.  I’m just a heap on the floor.  A mess to be cleaned up by the morn.
One minute you’re there.  The next you’re gone.  I don’t even know where, to begin searching.
Times.  Like.  These.  Are the times when it all goes wrong.
Why can’t we just stay in the sun?  Not in the shade.  I don’t want to have to pull my umbrella out for another rainy day.
You.  Said.  You.  Cared.  Yet I’m here and you don’t give a damn.  I’m just a heap on the floor.  A mess to be cleaned up by the morn.
You.  Said.  You.  Cared.  Yet I’m here and you don’t give a damn.  I’m just a heap on the floor.  A mess to be cleaned up by the morn.

 

You.  Said.  You.  Cared.  I guess I was wrong.  I believe you now.

© 2009 kiki756


Author's Note

kiki756
It's subject to go through a lot of changes - but maybe not. I'm not sure as far as a title. I really like this song though. :]

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

196 Views
Added on September 29, 2009

Author

kiki756
kiki756

Buffalo, NY



About
My name is Josh, and I love to do a lot of things. My talents range from drawing, photography, acting, shooting videos, playing guitar, and many others. Though, one of my greatest passions has alway.. more..

Writing
Doctor Doctor

A Poem by kiki756


Pumpkin Pie Pumpkin Pie

A Story by kiki756